The Hellion And Maryse Retire.

A couple days later after Maryse was released from the hospital along with the twins I drove us home. I loaded her to go bag into the trunk, maryse and I loaded the twins carriers into the backseat and secured them in the backseat, we got into the car and I drove us all home.

We pulled up to the house and found it decorated to the nines like a wedding was going to take place. But when we got out of the car and started getting the twins out of the car. I was quickly rushed by Sarah, Liv, Ember, Lexi, Leah, Thea, Ruby, etc. So was Maryse. She smiled as Bayley gently took the carrier with Anthony in it from her and Sonya took the one that had Ashley in it from me. I looked to Maryse and grinned as I got her to go bag from the trunk. Then with my left arm wrapped around her shoulders made our way into the house. When we reached inside the house we were met by Sophia and Alexa. "Would either of you like to explain what's going on?" I asked.
Alexa spoke first, "They just showed up and wanted to throw a welcome home party."
"I'm sure." I smiled. "Well, it will have a double purpose tonight."
"What do you mean?" Sophia asked.
"You'll find out with the rest of them." I replied.
"Alexa where's Monroe?" Maryse asked.
"She's with CJ." Alexa pointed to the corner near the staircase. Maryse walks over to CJ and Monroe.
Then Mike came up to me. "Daniel."
"Mike." I replied.
"Congrats on your twins." He grinned.
"Thank you." I replied.
"I just want to say that I'm happy that Maryse has someone that cares for her and  loves her so much. And I know you and her will be very happy together." He hugged me and I returned it.
"Thanks man." I grinned.
He left me with Sophia and Alexa.

An hour later, Maryse who was holding Monroe was standing by me as I got everyone's aattention."Okay everybody. Settle down please." Slowly everyone in attendance fell silent. "Thank you. Umm. I'm glad you're all here tonight to welcome me and Maryse back home and to meet our twins." Lacey grinned as did Sarah and what used to be the Riott Squad. "But as it just so happens. This welcome home party. Is also my retirement party." There was a burst of whispers.
"Daniel and I talked it over and we feel that, we've done everything we set out to do in WWE. It's time to focus on other endeavors. Like Daniel's Wrestling School. We want to focus on something closer to home so we can be near our family." Maryse explained.
"Make no mistake. I'm not going to go quietly into the night and vanish without doing one more match." I started to tear up. "Uhh. With that in mind. I would like my last match to be against Mike." He was surprised by the announcement. But walked up and shook my hand.
"It would be a privilege." He smiled.
"That's all. Carry on." Ember walked up with Anthony in her arms.
"Your really serious about this?" She asked.
"Adrienne. I have achieved everything I set out to in WWE. It's time that the Hellion has his last match and retired in peace." I grinned as little Anthony enjoyed being held by his Aunt Ember.
Liv approached me holding little Ashley. "We're going to miss you around the locker room Daniel."
"Ha. I'm sure you'll find somebody to talk to Gionna. But. Be sure to ask Sarah to give you my number just in case you need to talk." She hugged me with one arm and smiled as she let go and walked away. Sasha came up to me along with Bayley.
"Your really going to do this?" Bayley asked.
"I'm afraid so. I'm happily married, I'm a stepfather to Monroe and a real father to Maryse and I's newborn twins. All in all. I'm happy with how my career has worked out." I proudly said.
"Well, their little cuties that's for sure. I just can't decide who they get their good looks from." Sasha smiled as she hugged and kissed my cheek. As did Bayley.

After the party ended. Sophia and Alexa watched over Anthony, Ashley and Monroe as me and Maryse went out for a nice walk along my running trail.
"Well, our careers are winding down and we'll have our hands full with the twins, Monroe..."
"Don't forget your wrestling school." Maryse smiled as did I.
"Oh I didn't forget." I chuckled. "It's just going to be a little hard to say goodbye to the fans and our friends when my last match happens. The only question is. When will it happen?" Maryse then grinned that devilish grin I love and at times found disconcerting. "What are you thinking?"
"What if your last match happens at Wrestlemania 36?" She asked.
I smiled at her suggestion. "I like that idea, honey." When we reached the overlook over the river. I slid behind her and wrapped my arms around her and she held my arms with with her left and right hand.