wave

"of course I am the real Wave", said someone who just like me or wave. He just said his name with indifferent face.
"who are you? Why are you pretend to be me?", asked wave to me.
I say "my name is Sun. And I never pretend to be anyone. I come to this room first actually". All the people who sit seem agreed on me.
"ah sorry, its our fault then", says the guy who seem close to the girl with that long straight hair.

In the ends, we sits together and decides to be friends. They come from rithda high school, one of the best school in the country. It amazes me because they are so friendly.

When we shares about our stories, wave just sit silently in the corner and says nothing. He is busy with his gadget. Maybe he plays some game.
"just let him. It's his usual self", says Namtarn, the girl with straight long hair.
"don't disturb him, Sun, or he will kill you", says Ohm with some giggles.
"it's true, once he ruin the school with that genius brain of him", says Pang who looks like Oh to me. We all laughing but all of it seems true to me because wave just silently watching them laughing and do nothing.

When my times almost up, i stand to excuse myself. I should going back to the bus but they stopped me.
They says that it's fun talking with me.
But still I have to go.

"stop!!!", said wave to me. I turned to look on him and he looks like already know everything about me.