sun (2)

I'm feeling uneasy. I don't know why, but I really worried about sun. Today i can't protect him, he must be hurt a lot until he calls his friends to pick him up though usually we went home together.
So I call him, i ask to meet up in a cafe near his aunt house but he chose the one who near the school. I'm okay with that as long as sun agree to meet me.
.
.
"What should I do?", I'm saying that to namtarn who sit besides me. 1 second ago I agree to meet In in a cafe near the guest house. "why did I do that?", oh God, I'm panicking right now.
"wave, why did you tell sun to agree to meet In. Are you crazy?", said namtarn to wave. But wave answer with sarcasm, "oh, I think sun already miss his In. I just wanna help".

It's true that I already miss In. So it must be not a good idea to meet In right now.

"just meet him sun. Maybe he worried about your bruises. But ha, I'm the one who got hurt.", said wave, but he is right. Wave got hurt while I'm not. What should I do then?
"but don't worry, ask claire to help with the bruises. She's a pro. can help you with both real and fake bruises", said wave again.
"ya wave, i hear that.", answer claire.
"claire, just help sun already. He should meet In asap", said namtarn then to stop the dispute.
.
.
In a cafe.

"are you wait so long", ask In and sun answered him with saying no.

How long is it? Maybe it's only 2 days, but he already miss In. Sun knows if there is something wrong with him. But he can't do anything. How come he loves someone this much?

"are you ok Sun? Is that hurt? I worried you", ask In.
"I'm ok", said sun.

Then In saying sorry about what happened in the plaza. He wants to say sorry in the class but he doesn't had a chance. For a second, sun confused. About the plaza thing, he wants to let wave to solve it.

"That Girl is your crush from middle school right? Are you in love with her?", asking Sun.

Then In answer it with "way back in the middle school, she was like a dream for me. She was popular girl. All the boys in the school love her. While me, i just one of copper's friends. So, now I'm really happy when suddenly she contacted me and want to get closer with me. Sun, You understand it right?"

Sun ask again, "then,  what about me?"

In said, "my feelings for you won't change Sun. I like you but that's because you are my precious friend. I don't want to lose you but I don't want to lose her either."

Sun feels really sad when he hears that. Is it really impossible for him to get In's heart?

"do you want to order something sun? I'll treat you a delicious dinner.", ask In.

With smile, sun answered "I'm not hungry In. About that girl, I'm happy when you are happy. I'll always be your friend that you can depend on.
Ah, my aunt ask me to went home asap. So,  I'll go now".

Then sun leave that place. He is disappointed, sad, angry, but he can't show it. In shout to Sun if he will accompany sun because it's rains now. But sun pretend to not hear it and just leave.

It rained heavily here, it's cool because sun can crying now. When in the cafe,  he holds it. But now, he can cry to his heart's content.

When sun walks to the guest house direction, suddenly there is an umbrella who covers him from the rain.

It's namtarn.

Deep down, he hope that In will chase him.

"sun, are you okay? Are you crying? Something happened right? What do I do? Look at you, your eyes red but good thing that the rain get rid all of your fake bruises", ask namtarn while holding sun's face.
"I'm okay. I'm not crying. Yes, thanks for the rain. And nothing happened. Thank you for fetch me namtarn.", said sun.
"it's okay. We are worried about you. Let's go home"
Then they went back to the guest house.

Far away there, In saw it all that happened under the rain.