losers

"I'm not angry In, so stop disturb me", i said that to him. After that he doesn't disturb me anymore. Thanks god.

Until the break time...
"sun, let's go to the canteen. You look so serious in the lesson, you must be hungry now", he said. Ainam also asked me to go to the canteen together while oh have to pick up peach first in her class. I want to meet peach or claire looked alike soon. I just hope she doesn't has bad behavior like claire.
But this guy, oh, looks really loves her. He run to her class so she doesn't has to wait too long.

When me, in and ainam on the way to the canteen, suddenly in and ainam frozen. I don't know why until I looked at the crowd. There, there are some people bullying Oh while the crowd just watching it to happened.
"copper.... stop it now", said ainam.
"yes, stop it. Why you always bothering us?", said in.
They just want to defend Oh, but now the bullies starts to bullying in and ainam. And me too.

You hear right? In said always. So this gangs always bully them. Now i know why sun and his friends are called losers. Do you expect me to just silent? You must be kidding. If they are studying in ritdha High school, I'll make their lives miserable for sure. But as sun, now i have to defend myself.
They punch and kick us. So I started to punch and kick them too but it's a miss. I don't have skills in Fighting. Fortunately, oh success to hit that copper's face. I'm so pleased although still dissapointed in myself.
And this fight ends when that girl, peach, show up.

We leave that place to headed to the clinic. I saw some teachers there. But they just stand up, not even help us.
This school just a helpless one.

Although it's still day 1, but i hate it have to pretend to be sun longer. Being him makes me weak. And I hate weakling.