Teacher Pom

"Where is Pang?", ask teacher Pom in the guest house. The other gifted students who gather in the living room just say nothing and letting Punn to handle all of this.
Actually, teacher Pom should looks for Pang and Wave, but since he can't differentiate between Wave and Sun, so let him be.

"Pang went to his looks alike house, Oh. Yesterday, Oh got beaten really bad, so he wanna help him. Oh is student from the school at the front. But Pang still think that he shouldn't use his power so he includes us to his plan.", said Punn. But it's all a lie. Pang and wave now sleep over in In's house. And that's just because of wifi.

"tomorrow, Pang will let you to meet his looks alike. And you can judge it yourself, but we know if the head master must be allowed us to enter the school for the students exchange program." add punn again.

Yes. In the proposal, we said that when we in our journey to the beach, we help a guy who got beaten. Then, we deliver him to his home. Because the night comes fast, so we decide to sleep in a guest house near that guy's school. Even until now, the guy still got bully and we just wanna help him. And the most interesting part was that guy really looks alike Pang. Not only that, we don't only find Pang's look alike but also wave, claire, and mon. We amazed ourselves and want to attend the school as the students exchange in this Ritdha school holiday special for gifted students. We can't enjoyed our holidays in the beach while our friends got bullied here.

A little lies but our intentions were remain the same.

Teacher Pom must be thinking why we should went to that school. But if we won't, wave will take down that school, alone.

We think if wave wants to be the school's ruiner, so we will ruin it for him, except if he has a brilliant idea. But an idea such as a revenge note, seems brutal to be true.