first day of school

"hei sun, wait for me", i hear someone calling sun's name, or for now, let's say that he called my name when I walk near of my class. But I ignore him.
"hei... wait for me sun", he said again while walking beside me. But I don't pay attention to him. "are you still angry to me? I'm sorry then", he is so talkative like ohm. I hate him.
I face him and said,
"do I know you?", then I start to walk away to the class. Ah, I forgot if we sit together. I'm annoyed now.

In the class i meet oh and ainam. I can't believe it myself. They look alike with pang and mon. I smiled a little because I feel familiar with them despite it's our first time to meet. But then that random guy who i left outside the class embraced my shoulder. I want to swear but then again I should remember if I'm Sun. I release myself from him and sit in my seat. That guy following me and sit beside me.

"good morning sun", said ainam to me with her bright smile. I force myself to smile then say good morning to her.
"how's your weekend? Is there something great happened?", asked her. Ainam starts to talkative too but it's weird, I don't feel the urge to ignoring her. It's the same feeling like I talked to mon and the other gifted students.
"there's nothing", i say it with my force smiles. Then I focus to my phone, there are many miscall and messages from the other. They are saying sorry for using pang's power but like I care.

"sun, I'm sorry if I make you sad. don't angry to me", here's come again an intruder. "please talk to me sun, don't ignore me"
"I'm not angry In, so stop disturb me", does he know that he is so annoying. Oh my oh my, how I'm not angry with him. 2 days ago he breaks sun's heart. He told sun if he likes him. He felt that sun was more than a friend for him. But then again, he secretly met with his middle school friends. The girl who once he falls in love with. Accidentally, sun and ainam met the two of them in the plaza lock arms and laughing together. When their eyes met, In just say nothing and pass them like there is nothing happened. Ainam called In's name, but he ignores her.

I don't know what faces that In has right now and I don't care.
But, I really hate him.