【Day 3】

I woke suddenly as the older Goblins were gathering all the young and carrying us to another area. I was also taken with them as I am still just a child as well.

All of us were brought to a small compartment hidden behind a wall of planks behind what looked like a crappy wooden chair. We closed ourselves in and hid for quite some time, all the while I was confused in the arms of one of the older Goblins. The space was small and barely held us all, but we all fit.

I started to hear the others mumbling about what is happening outside. From what I can hear, it seems that the cave is being attacked by a group of adventurers. Since we were left basically undefended, the ones that can fight, are trying to stop the adventurers.

I wonder where the stronger ones are. Maybe hunting or something.

Suddenly I started hearing echoes of screams and battle cries through the cave. They were not of just humans, but I could hear Goblins as well. Personally I don't believe that we will win at this rate.

The echoes slowly become closer and closer until they strangely stopped. Suddenly the entrance to our hidden room opened and what opened it was not a Goblin but a young man wielding a sword in hand. He was surprised to see us it seems, but he looked confused. He left shortly and started speaking to his surviving teammates.

After he left it became quiet for a while, but again just as before another fight started. This time it sounded brutal and the battle cries were much fiercer. Quickly it ended and like before someone came to out door. This time it was a large Goblin, taller than the rest and covered in scars. He was wearing light looking armour and held a heavily damaged sword.

He told the older Goblins that it was safe to come out, and so one by one, they all left. The young ones like me were taken back to where we are normally kept. On the way I could see the blood on the ground and multiple Goblin corpses. One of the older Goblins was killing the remaining human males while the human women were brutally laid on the ground and still getting beaten until they showed no sign of movement. I guess the women were going to be kept for breeding. Another Goblin was collecting the human's equipment.

Personally I couldn't care less about the humans or the loot because I was left unharmed. I do wish I could have helped however but I couldn't even if I tried with this young body.

I noticed that I was being taken somewhere else instead of where the other young Goblins were. I was met by the beautiful woman that had been taking care of me since I was born. Thinking about it, why was she taking care of me.

I wonder if she is my mother, but I stopped thinking about it because right now, I couldn't care less.

She brought me to the other young Goblins where she held me close for a while and then left. I do wonder where she keeps going and why she is there for me, but I'm still a child so I'll leave it for another day.

I was now alone in a group of young Goblins. But these Goblins and even myself seemed to have grown quite a lot since yesterday. Many of us, including myself were now larger, about the size of a human toddler and can move freely while crawling.

It seems that Goblins in this world grow much faster than humans do, probably since they are small and weak. This may be the case because Goblins live in caves and are always in danger so they need to be at their best quickly while humans probably live in larger civilisations where they are defended by each other until they are ready.

I decided that since I am here already, I should try get to know the Goblins of similar age to me. Although I can't speak, I should be able to communicate somehow.

I wandered around the others for a while with no luck. It's really hard to communicate when you're an adult and they are actual children. I decided to give up for now and went in search for the beautiful woman for now.

Once I found her, she picked me up and held meclose to her breast, and like I said before I am an adult, so this is heaven. AlthoughI was enjoying this feeling, I was already very tired and fell right asleep.