【Day 11】

I woke my party pretty early today to do some extra hunting. As we left, I saw that many of the Goblins were doing the training that I had given to them and some were just leaving as well.

I'm really happy to see that the other Goblins are actually keeping to what I taught them.

Many of them greeted me with happy expressions as we walked by.

I left the other Goblins to continue their training and left the cave with my party.

I want to go further than the Sun Bats cave today and try to find something new, or at least something stronger.

As we walked towards the Sun Bat Cave, we hunted a few Horned Rabbits and managed to obtain another medium length horn. I also started using【Paralysis Spore Generation】and【Poison Spore Generation】more on enemies because it will probably be of great use in future.

Before long we ended up finding a small group of Brown Wolves. These wolves seemed to be hunting a boar of some kind.

The boar was larger than the Brown Wolves with brown fur covering its body with a darker tone around its mane and eyes that shone orange. Comparing it to the Brown Wolves it was facing, if it was one-on-one, the boar would win.

I kind of want to call the boar 'Brown Boar', but thought that I should name it after I watch it fight for a little since I have the chance to.

I could see about 4 Brown Wolves closing in around the boar.

The boar continued to try stamp around and charge at the wolves, without succeeding.

Each time the boar tried charging, one of the wolves would strike and rip into its flesh.

Suddenly the boar started to thrash about, kicking its legs all over the place. In its rage it managed to crush one wolf to the ground and kicked another flying backwards.

It seems that the Brown Wolf that was crushed into the ground is dead now while the other is just badly injured.

Quickly another 3 wolves appeared from within the bushes surrounding the fight.

One of the 3 wolves was much bigger than the others and had several scars covering its body, and seemed to be missing an eye.

The larger wolf ripped straight through one of the boar's legs and made it come crashing to the ground. After the leg was taken, the wolf walked off into the bushes, leaving the boar to struggle.

The boar continued to try and trash about, but with no success as the wolves tore pieces of its meat away with each bite.

I decided that I wanted to eat them all.

I told the others to keep hiding and wait for me for a little, while I paralyse them.

I climbed into the trees above where the boar was being eaten alive and started to sprinkle down my paralysis spores, making sure to cover all the wolves. They quickly noticed that there were spores in the air and tried to escape, but it was already too late.

The Brown Wolves that were not already frozen from the spores had collapsed after trying to flee.

as soon as they were all down, the other Goblins and I went in for the kill. Each one of us destroyed their brains and killed them in one strike. I had the pleasure of killing the boar as well, of course, while the Nameless Goblin took the last Brown Wolf.

[Goburei reached lv. 17]

Three levels?! I know that there's five wolves here which are much stronger than everything that we've fought so far – besides the other Brown Wolves that we fought before – and there's the boar. Maybe the boar gives big amounts of experience like with the orc.

Well, putting aside my level, there's now a lot of meat I want to eat. Since its nearing sundown, I am not going to cook any of it.

My party and myself all enjoyed eating the boar and the wolves together. I personally love the taste from the boar, and the Brown wolf really added to it. Although I still enjoyed the meat, I wish I had the time to cook it all.

[Ability learned: Tough Claws】]

From eating some of the Brown Wolf meat I managed to get the【Tough Claws】ability. Like the others I don't really know what it does, but it most likely it just increases my attacks with my claws.

The boar meat on its own is actually spectacular and I could continue eating it forever. For some reason it actually makes me nostalgic of my previous life, but I don't know what.

[Ability learned: 【Reckless Charge】]

[Ability learned: 【Stomp】]

[Ability learned: 【Frenzy】]

I ate quite a lot of the boar and got 3 abilities from it. Thinking of what they do just from the names, I'm guessing【Reckless Charge】is just that, a charging attack that could damage myself.

【Stomp】is probably just a strong stomping attack and【Frenzy】would just make attack wildly or something.

Sadly however, I most likely won't use them – especially after seeing the boar fighting – because it would be hard to use them in a fight

From the abilities I got and seeing how the boar fought against the wolves, I am going to call it a 'Frenzy Boar'.

Since the sun has started setting, I thought we should go back before we're caught out at night. There's still a little Frenzy Boar meat left, so we will be taking it back with us to eat later.

This time, we barely made it back to the cave in time as the sun had just gone down as we returned. When we entered the cave, I was welcomed back by many of the Goblins that were still awake.

They have really been treating me much more like their leader ever since they started receiving my help. Although the Goblins of the same age group as me have been treating me this way, the older Goblins still seem to dislike us and treat some of us badly. The elder Goblins on the other hand treat everybody the same and are very good for knowledge.

Personally I don't care about the older Goblins, but they may change to support me one day, but if not then we will simply leave.

For now, I decided that I will go to sleep.