【Day 15】

I spent a long time with the human girl that the sun had already begun to rise. It's a shame to see her body defiled so badly like this, but I enjoyed it and now its time to leave her.

I quickly ended her life with my spear and started walking towards the butchers shed. Along the way I picked up various pieces of human meat and ate the one by one. I ate intestines, arms, feet and whatever else I found lying around throughout the mess of blood.

[Ability learned: 【Persistence】]

[Ability learned: 【Human Language Comprehension】]

[Ability learned: 【Fortitude】]

[Ability learned: 【Job – Tailer】]

[Ability learned: 【Farming Cultivation】]

[Ability learned: 【Job – Butcher】]

[Ability learned: 【Cleave】]

[Ability learned: 【Scrap】]

[Ability learned: 【Job – Blacksmith】]

[Ability learned: 【Appraisal】]

[Ability learned: 【Mental Fortitude】]

[Ability learned: 【Divine Blessing of the Demigod of Learning】]

[Ability learned: 【Intuition】]

[Ability learned: 【Job – Craftsman】]

After eating quite a lot of scraps I managed to obtain a multitude of abilities, I even managed to find the butcher and get some from him too.

But among the abilities that I got, I got a 'Blessing'. I do not understand it, but it may just simply be that, a blessing.

Maybe this blessing will give me more abilities once its activated, or through doing some sort of act. Maybe I'll ask the Oldest Elder Goblin when I see him again.

But either way, I still got a lot of abilities, and most actually seem to be very useful just from their name.

I'm very happy that I can now speak human, but love the thought of【Appraisal】and【Intuition】. Well, they're all quite amazing.

When I arrived to the outside of the butchers shed, I noticed that it was really quiet. I hope that the humans didn't attempt to attack any of my Goblins.

When I entered, the smell that was originally here had gotten much worse and now had the aroma of death and semen. All the humans were in extremely bad condition, having torn limbs and internal organs hanging from them, but somehow, they were still alive.

The Goblins on the other hand seemed to be completely worn out and were all fast asleep. Sadly, we have to put the humans out of misery because keeping them alive any longer would just be too cruel.

I woke the Goblins and ordered them to end the human's lives. Within seconds, the surviving ones were dead and now this village is nothing more than ruins.

After everybody was gathered, I gave a quick congratulatory speech and scavenged the wreckage of houses and other building to collect anything that may be of use and other valuables.

We soon left the village to burn to nothingness with our heads held high, and bags full of our spoils. Personally, I don't really have pity for the humans here, I', just happy that the Goblins have been learning, but I do regret attacking just a little, because it may bring unwanted attention.

We arrived home after a long amount of walking and stored all our new goods around my sleeping area which has become much more like a one-roomed building with filled bags for walls.

I was welcomed back with open arms by the Beautiful Woman and surprised faces by the Goblins still in the cave.

I left the Goblins who were part of the attack to rest and play and go about their daily things as usual and headed off to speak with the Oldest Elder Goblin.

「Hey, Goblin Gramps」I said as I came walked toward the old Goblin.

「Ohoho. Young Goburei, it seems that you and your group have been very successful haven't you」He commented on our attack on the humans.

「Yeah, it was a complete success, but I came here to ask you something. What is a 'Divine Blessing'?」I asked curiously.

「WHAT! I know you have been asking some very intriguing questions lately, but how in the world do you know about their existence」He shouted in surprise.

「Well, Goburei is quite special after all, isn't he Mister Goblin Gramps」The Beautiful Woman questioned.

「I'm not denying that he is far more special than many other of the Goblins here, but Blessings are something extremely rare, and even to have one will give you the power of something unimaginable」The Oldest Elder Goblin.

「What do you mean? Especially by 'one'」I asked.

「Well, I have heard that there are beings out there that have more than one. Another thing is that only those worthy of the Gods receive Blessings and each one gives a different power that is comparable to that of the Gods that gave it」He explained.

I listened to much more about Blessings for a while, but he didn't really explain much more so I decided to leave.

Although its only afternoon, I decided that I shouldget some sleep for tomorrow. Especially after the late, energetic night I just had.