【Day 12】

This morning I decided that I wanted to give every Goblin a role in their party. This will make it that they all have a chance at seeing how each other fight and how to make their teamwork better.

The roles that I put everyone in are as follows:

· Leader

· Distraction

· Sneak attacker

· Sneak attacker (2)

The first two are pretty obvious what they would do, while the thirds will make sure to stay hidden and attack at the enemy from behind. The fourth one is specifically for the parties that have 4 members instead of 3.

I gave every member of every party their roles and left them to do what they need to.

When the other Goblins went back to sleep, training or leaving the cave I noticed that the older Goblins were getting a load of weapons and bags for something. It seems that almost all the older Goblins were together and equipping armour and weapons.

I think that the older Goblins may be preparing to leave the cave for some time. I do wonder where they are headed, but I don't really care as after they leave, I won't be having any more problems with them until they return.

I plan on trying to fight through the Sun Bats cave today, so I gathered my party and we left the cave. I know that there were a ton of Sun Bats in the cave, but I want to try filling the cave with my paralysis and poison spores to weaken them first.

As we walked towards the Sun Bat cave, we came across a Horned Rabbit. Although its just a Horned Rabbit, there was something that differed it from the rest that we have fought so far; its horn was extremely long.

The horn that protruded from its head was at least as long as my entire bodies height or even longer.

Since it's a Horned Rabbit, I know we will be able to take it down with ease, but it may be a bit stronger than the other ones.

Like usual, the Nameless Goblin prepared to cause a distraction and lure it towards us where we will ambush it from each side.

Like normal the Nameless Goblin caught the attention of the Horned Rabbit and started leading it towards the trap.

But as the Nameless Goblin started heading back towards us the Horned Rabbit stared with glaring eyes without moving.

Suddenly the Horned Rabbits long horn started to light up until it became a pure deep red. The glowing red horn started exuding a red glitter as the Horned Rabbit charged straight for the Nameless Goblin.

The speed that the Horned Rabbit was moving at was faster than when a rabbit runs away.

The Horned Rabbit was aiming straight for the Nameless Goblins chest. I jumped and took the Nameless Goblin to the ground to avoid the attack.

The Horned Rabbits horn quickly returned to normal after its attack failed.

The rabbit didn't give us a chance to even rise to our feet before it started another attack. Luckily for us, there isn't just the two of us as the Lone Goblin deflected the Horned Rabbit attack into the ground.

I took this chance and attacked the Horned Rabbit while it was trying to remove its long horn from the ground.

My attack failed as the Horned Rabbit pulled its horn out and slashed it towards me. Mere seconds after the Horned Rabbit was free, it charged towards me.