【Day 7】

Author note: Soz if anybody wanted to read this story, but since the last time I updated it (before this part) I sorta got suuuuper lazy, and then started doing basically anything else.

But here it is, so, enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today when I woke, I thought that I should try getting the other Goblins of my generation to learn how to hunt so we don't have as many deaths. I also plan on taking one of the Goblins with me and the Nameless Goblin to make our hunts go a bit easier.

Since all the Goblins were just waking up, it was easy assembling them.

「Everybody wake up」I yelled to all the Goblins that were still asleep.

They all woke with confusion and glared at me once they knew I had woken them.

「I woke you all because I have to bring something to your attentions. Many of the Goblins have already died because of inexperience」I started to explain.

「Why should I care about who's already dead」One of the Goblins yelled out amongst the group.

「He's right, I'm not dead so why should I care」Another said.

One by one the Goblins started to leave. There were still a few remaining that I still wanted to try and convince, but they also did not listen and left. I wasn't going to keep trying, so I decided to let them go. They may realize that they need my help one day.

Out of all the Goblins, the only ones left was the Nameless Goblin and myself.

「Nameless Goblin, you wanna go hunt again?」I asked the Nameless Goblin

「Sure」He replied with a great smile.

「Wait a sec, what about me?」Someone behind me spoke.

I looked behind me to who had spoken. There was a female Goblin that I somehow didn't notice that stayed behind.

I knew that she was a female as soon as I saw her because Goblins have different characteristics based on their gender. Female Goblins are able to grow hair on their heads while males cannot. Another thing that differs is that the females typically have very child-like eyes and a smaller, more slender body types and males are bigger built and more brutish looking, but have very serious but plain white eyes. Although I say this, there are some male Goblins that have eyes more similar to the females, but there are only a few.

Another thing that makes females different to the males is their level of intelligence. Males are very straight forward and don't have a ton of thoughts and ideas, but females, although aren't a lot more so, but are still much smarter than males.

This female Goblin was not unlike the rest. She had large child-like eyes with purple irises and a somewhat adorable face. She also had short charcoal coloured hair atop her head.

「May I be able to come with you two」She asked us politely.

For now, I believe that her coming will be very good for our party. The other Goblins will join us sooner or later, but hopefully its before too many have died.

「Sure, you can come」I answered the Female Goblin.

Before we leave however, the Female Goblin and I currently do not have any weapons. I gave the Female Goblin one of my small Horned Rabbit Horns for the time being, until we can find her something that suits her better. When I gave her the horn, she became surprisingly happy for some reason.