Irresitable by msgikarpsan AO3

Yoongi never thought Jimin would take his suggestion seriously.
When it came to being open to everything kinky Jimin was the king, he even took Yoongi's explicit jokes seriously. It honestly scared Yoongi a little, not to mention turned him on.
When Yoongi told Jimin to wear a buttplug through their stage on M!Countdown he didn't actually mean for Jimin to wear a buttplug through their stage on M!Countdown.
The constant light blush on his face and the fact that he basically jumped and when Yoongi slapped his ass gave it away. As soon as he realized, Yoongi took Jimin to a side and confronted him about it.
"Jimin tell me you actually aren't." Yoongi whispered under his breath in a corner of their waiting room.
"Aren't what, hyung?" Jimin looked at Yoongi innocently, his cheeks slightly pink.
"Tell me you aren't wearing a buttplug right now."
Jimin looked around for anyone listening in and looked down in embarrassment, "It just sounded really hot when you mentioned it."
"Oh my God." Yoongi face palmed himself, "I'm going to ignore that that is the hottest thing you've done up till now, and instead, tell you like a responsible adult, to take it off before you get caught."
Jimin giggled, "But it'll be fun, besides, it feels good inside of me...Although," Jimin got a little closer to Yoongi and whispered into his ear, "not as good as you feel."
Yoongi backed off, looking around to see if anyone noticed their closeness and sighed when he sees no one saw them.
He looked back at Jimin and licked his lips, the mere thought of Jimin wearing a buttplug during their performance was enough to get Yoongi's hormones going. He smirked and brought a hand up to Jimin's face. He felt the smooth skin and slowly made his way to his plump lips. He thumbed over Jimin's lips and slowly slipped the finger into his mouth for him to suck on lightly.
"You're such a good boy." Yoongi whispered so that only Jimin could hear. A light smile spread across Jimin's face as he sucked on Yoongi's thumb, but before he could respond, their manager yelled for their attention.
"Come on! You're up!" Yoongi retrieved his hand and rushed to the stage with Jimin.
The whole time Yoongi can only think about how Jimin must be feeling. The lyrics and dance are so engraved into his brain he can do it in automatic now, which meant he could think about Jimin's ass struggling to keep the buttplug in there during the performance.
When they finally finish they rushed off of the stage, sweaty and tired form just one dance. After being patted dry by the staff they began changing their clothes in their waiting room; Yoongi noticed how Jimin turned around to hide the outline of the plug through his underwear while he changed his pants.
Somehow they didn't have any more schedules that afternoon besides practicing a couple hundred more times. Gotta keep that sync up.
So they all went to the company building and ended up practicing until the high hours of the night. At a point Yoongi even forgot about the incident with Jimin, but little rough movements and not-so-smooth bodyrolls reminded him that Jimin still hadn't taken out the plug, and he was there, in front of everyone to see. Yoongi thought about taking Jimin out of the studio and just fucking him in the bathroom during one of their breaks, but he wanted to take his sweet time with his boyfriend.
He needed to give him his reward for being such a good boy and keeping it in this whole time. That would take a while.
He swore it was his lucky day when the rest of the group decided to go out for dinner and both of them were able to refuse, claiming they were too tired from practice or something like that, Yoongi doesn't really know what excuse he uses anymore, he's sure none of the others will believe it anyway but they don't question him.
When they finally leave Jimin and Yoongi are left alone in their dorm, and there is no thought what they will use their precious private time for.
As soon as the others leave Yoongi got up from his seat on the couch and walked over to the bedroom, where Jimin was impatiently waiting for him, already nearly naked.
"Yoongi hyung." Jimin whispered as he spotted Yoongi walk into the bedroom.
Jimin was on all fours facing away from the door with his face down pressed against the pillows, and his ass up in the air, the outline of the buttplug clearly seen on his underwear. He wore nothing else but the underwear.
"Will you help me get it out?" Jimin voice was nearly a whimper as he slowly lowered his boxers, revealing his ass to Yoongi, who stood watching from the door, licking his lips and trying to figure out the best way to approach the situation.
"Of course, baby." Yoongi walked over to the bed and sat across from Jimin, his ass right in front of him to play with. He placed a hand on Jimin's thigh, and with the other grabbed the plug and began twisting it.
Jimin moaned into the pillow, his toes curled and fingers dug into the sheets.
"When did you put it in?" Yoongi pressed the buttplug in, making Jimin squirm under the burning sensation.
"T-This morning, after taking a shower." Jimin's cheeks are blushed as Yoongi's hand climbed up his thigh and onto his ass cheek to grab and dig his nails into.
"That long?" Yoongi took the base of the plug and pulled it out without warning.
Jimin moaned louder this time, using the pillow to stop himself from being too loud.
When Jimin's ass clenched the left over lube fell down his ass to his balls and down to the bed sheets. Yoongi licked his lips, using all his self-control to not just eat Jimin out until he came.
"Baby," Yoongi thought about what he would do with him and finally came up with a good plan, "put your hands behind your back, I'm gonna tie you up." Yoongi got up from the bed and walked over to his cupboard, where he kept a box with all his and Jimin's necessities.
From there he took out a bottle of sticky lube (Jimin loved it gross and sticky although Yoongi absolutely despised it), red rope, a ball gag, and three vibrating eggs along with their control. He looked down at his box, wondered if he should use anything else and decided against it.
Yoongi walked back to the bed where Jimin looked over at him, struggling with the hard on he already had. Jimin obediently put his arms behind his back, pressing his face against the pillow. Yoongi skillfully tied his arms together, creating a diamond pattern that he hoped would burn itself onto Jimin's skin by the end of the night. Jimin groaned as he felt the rope tighten around his arms and blocking his ability to move them at all. Although he always talked about how he didn't particularly like being tied up, he had to admit the burn of the rope on his skin went straight to his dick.
When he finished setting the rope, Yoongi took the ball gag and went around the bed to Jimin's face. He put two fingers inside of Jimin's mouth and let him suck on them for a little while. Yoongi loved the way Jimin looked up at him from behind his bangs with a face stuck between pleasure and pain.
"Remember the safety, right?" Yoongi asked as before putting the gag on Jimin.
Jimin nodded and opened his mouth, giving Yoongi the okay to put on the gag.
Yoongi smirked, "Good boy." He put the ball in Jimin's mouth and secured it with the straps around his head. "I'll take it off in a little while, it's just for this first part."
He walked back around the bed and looked down at the final items. The lube and the eggs. He sat back down and opened the bottle of lube. He let some of the sticky substance out of the bottle and onto one of the eggs. Without hesitation he pressed it into Jimin's stretched ass, getting a groan as a response.
"Don't be impatient." Yoongi said, slapping Jimin in the ass once.
He poured more of the lube into the other two eggs and put them into Jimin's ass one after the other. By the third egg Jimin and struggled with the rope on his arms. Yoongi knew Jimin well enough to know that the deepest of the eggs was right on his prostrate, still, waiting for the signal from the remote control to start vibrating.
"I want to see your face." Yoongi whispered under his breath and kissed Jimin's thigh once before walking around the bed one last time and taking the remote control with him.
He sat down in front of Jimin's face, which was pressed onto the sheet bellow him as he shook with anticipation. Before continuing Yoongi took off his shirt, and his pants, giving a little more freedom to the erection he had hidden for a while.
He took out the remote, showed it to Jimin, and with a smirk turned it on to the lowest setting.
1
Even with just that Jimin whined when he felt the eggs vibrating inside of him, hitting his prostrate mercilessly. He low moans filled the room, causing Yoongi to imagine what a sobbing mess he would be when he turned it to the highest of the settings.
2
Yoongi turned it up a little, making Jimin jump once again. This time he looked up at Yoongi and tried worming his way towards him, but Yoongi stopped him with a simple threat, "Don't make me slap your pretty face."
3
Saliva started slipping down the gag in Jimin's mouth and, although the setting wasn't too high, Yoongi could tell Jimin felt like heaven. He could tell he wanted to grind down and get some friction against his dick with the sheets, but he knew better than that.
4
Jimin pressed his face against one of Yoongi's calfs, begging him with his eyes to get the gag off so he could moan properly. Yoongi only smirked.
5
Jimin yelped. His arms struggled against the rope. Yoongi could tell it would leave marks.
6
He grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair and pulled him up. The gag was wet and saliva fell down the sides and Jimin tried to keep his composure but failed. His cheeks were bright red with embarrassment, his eyes nearly crying already, and his dick stood up wet, parallel to his muscled stomach. Yoongi palmed himself through his underwear and let Jimin's hair go.
7
Yoongi let the gag off of Jimin. Loud moans that sounded something like Yoongi's name immediately started to spill out of Jimin's lips. Yoongi looked at the boy spread in front of him. His legs trembled, wanting to come but knowing better than to do that. He was sweating, his whole body radiating heat. Yoongi could never get over Jimin's beautiful body, but his favorite part was his face. The innocent characteristics displaying such lewd expressions. The face of desperation on Jimin's baby face was the best.
Yoongi lowered his underware and managed to take it all off, sending it somewhere to a side. He grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair again and brought the boy's mouth to his hard dick.
"Suck." Was all he had to say for Jimin to put his dick in his mouth and do as he was told, "Good boy."
8
Jimin took in all of Yoongi's dick, expertly avoiding gagging on it, and looked at him through his bangs.
9
Jimin moved his mouth away from Yoongi's dick to moan and groan from the wave of pleasure that was overwhelming him. He gasped for air and spoke the best he could, "H-hyung, I n-need to come. P-Please, it hurts, please."
Yoongi grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair a looked at him straight in the eyes. He saw tears falling down his cheeks and onto the bed.
"Almost there, baby." He pushed his dick into Jimin's mouth and thrust up into his throat.
10
Jimin is sobbing by this point. Yoongi's dick in his throat, the eggs vibrating almost violently in his ass. He struggled with the rope in his arms which burns his skin and giving him the most delicious of pains.
Yoongi kepts a tight grip on Jimin's hair as he thrust up and comes in his throat, expecting him to swallow all of his cum without hesitation. He's satisfied when he finds that Jimin does that. He left the remote on a side and moved his hand down to Jimin's hard dick, stroking it only a couple of times before Jimin moans and spills all over Yoongi's hand and his own stomach. Yoongi made sure to milk every last bit from Jimin, and then put his fingers into Jimin's mouth to clean.
0
Yoongi turned off the eggs and helped Jimin settle down on the bed as he undid the rope and skillfully pulled out the eggs from Jimin's ass. The lube is sticky and hard to deal with but the moans Jimin makes from just hearing the sticky substance is enough for Yoongi to keep using it.
He settled Jimin down, leaving the toys in a separate box for cleaning, and petting his hair as he made his way under the bed sheets.
"Do you need anything, baby?" Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.
"No, I'm okay, thank you." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand on his own, "Just stay here until they come, please?"
"Whatever you need." Yoongi settled down on the bed and kissed Jimin's forehead. "Did you have trouble dancing with it in?"
Jimin nodded, pouting and whispering into Yoongi's shoulder, "But you're here to take care of me, so I don't mind." He yawned.
"I'm always here, even when you're a bad boy and you're disobedient, I'm always here."