Dance by tsundere_yoonji on AO3

"Let's go home." Hoseok announced to his members after hours of practicing for the choreography of their new song. They've been practicing for almost eight hours and he knows very well how tired everyone is including him.

"I'm staying." Jin answered as he wipe the sweat from his face. Hoseok could feel his determination to keep practicing until he gets the choreo perfectly.

"Same." Namjoon seconded which didn't surprise Hoseok at all. He perfectly knew why the two wanted to stay. Aside from being called the dancing hole of BTS, the two are in a secret relationship and Namjoon only spilled the secret to his closest member, Hoseok.

"We'll go then." Jimin nodded and dragged Jungkook out of the practice room with him as he wave his hands to bid them goodbye.

Yoongi did the same without farewell. But they're used to it and understood that Yoongi's too tired. They'll see each other at home anyway.

Hobi's ready to go when he noticed Taehyung sitting on the floor, playing with his phone as if he has no plans of leaving. Namjoon gave Hoseok a glance as he points his mouth to Taehyung as if asking Hoseok to take Taehyung with him so he and Jin can be alone.

He winked at his friend and mouthed okay as he approached Taehyung and talked to him to convince him to eat dinner with him.

Taehyung didn't even think twice when Hoseok invited him to eat. It's not everyday that his Hoseok-hyung asks him to eat outside especially on a very tiring day. He grabbed his things and stood up. The two left after a few minutes and Hoseok locked the door for the two.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and smiled the moment they were left alone.

"What are you planning?" Jin asked first when Namjoon walked to him and hugged him from the back.

"Practicing... but while hugging you." Namjoon whispered to Jin's ear, making him giggle in response.

Namjoon turned Jin around to see his face and grabbed him closer. He wiped the small drops of sweat building in his lover's forehead gently with a towel and gave his forehead a peck after. His actions made Jin blush furiously.

"Yah! D-don't attack me like that..." Jin rebuked but his eyes are sparkling. He's so happy to be with Namjoon in times like this. No matter how tiring it is to be an idol, he's thankful that he got to meet Namjoon because of it.

"Okay, okay. Let's practice." Namjoon laughingly agreed. Jin looks so adorable to him, and he tries his best to stop himself from kissing his lips.

They started to dance again and mimicked one another which made them crack up. They both really suck at dancing. Jin's windshield laugh echoed throughout the room.

They ended up lying on the floor after an hour of practicing due to exhaustion but being with each other makes them feel a little better. They held each other's hand as they slowly catch their breath.

Jin moved closer to cuddle with Namjoon. Namjoon stretched out his arms in response and lead Jin's head to it. They stayed like that for a while and kept silent. Nobody spoke a word but each other's presence is comfortable enough. Words are not needed to describe how they feel.

"Baby, are you asleep?" Namjoon broke the silence after a while and faced Jin. Jin opened his eyes before answering.

"I'm not. Why? Is something bothering you again?" Jin asked.

It still surprises Namjoon everytime Jin figures out when something is off with him.

"I just thought about how complicated our situation is. I'm scared for us. But I'm more scared the kids won't accept us when they find out about us."