Argue-Fluffy but 'yall need it

This is fluffier but' yall need it as much as holy water

"What are we really?" Namjoon asked Jin as he pour himself another glass of wine on Jin's bedside table. He doesn't drink much since he's a lot more clumsy when he's drunk but he's craving to get intoxicated tonight and drown himself in alcohol.

Namjoon just barged inside Jin's hotel room and welcomed himself even if he knew very well that Jin is avoiding him. Jin can't even tell him the reason for he knows it will bother Namjoon so much so he was planning to just let it pass and forget about it, hoping that time will eventually fix the awkwardness he feels around Namjoon. But he couldn't slide the fact how Namjoon was suffering so much with his actions. There are huge eyebugs underneath his eyes and he heard from Yoongi that Namjoon hasn't been sleeping well. He was told Namjoon even asked for permission to get sleeping pills. He's just not sure if Namjoon was able to get some to help him sleep.

It's been a week since that heated scenario happened between the two of them and they never talked about it ever since. Jin began avoiding him as much as he could and hide himself from him. He even tried to make himself look busy even if he's just playing around with the maknaes.

Jin's cold treatment worked on him greatly and now he's hungry for Jin's attention. He wants Jin so bad even a simple hug from him would suffice to fill the emptiness in Namjoon's heart.

He could see Jin sighing in front of the glass window in his hotel room as he took a sip from his wineglass. He's almost halfway done with one bottle yet he can still feel Jin's coldness inside his body. The wine could not match the warmth Jin's touch could give him literally and emotionally.

"So what gives?" Namjoon muttered. Jin just stood his ground and didn't bother answering and that pissed him even more. Why can't he just tell him he hated him and what happened to them that night so they can both move on from it?

"You despise me... and what happened to us, don't you?" Namjoon argued as he finishes another glass. He felt a little dizzy but he's not gonna leave this room without finding out what happened with Jin... and to their relationship, if there's any.

He took his step forward and hugged Jin from behind. He can feel the older guy shiver in his touch. He showered Jin's exposed neck with little kisses and right there, he knew that Jin's just pretending. He turned him around so he could see his reaction clearly.

As soon as they're faced to faced, Namjoon met Jin's eyes. The older guy even tried to evade his gaze but Namjoon cupped his face.

"Let me go." Jin calmly ordered. But Namjoon had enough of his act and wants to get it fixed or done, whatever it is that Jin wants to do.

"Tell me what happened." Namjoon commanded as they bask themselves in each other's gaze. Jin couldn't stand the pain in Namjoon's stare so he closed his eyes instead.

"I-I have nothing to tell. We got nothing to talk about." Jin's frigid answer.

Namjoon freed Jin's face from his hands and brushed his hair in annoyance.

"Do you really hate me and what happened that night so much?" said Namjoon, almost begging Jin for an answer.

Jin lowered his head and stared at their feet. He noticed Namjoon's shoes are mismatched and that made him cackle a bit to Namjoon's surprise. This guy is as clumsy as ever. What would he do without him?

"What's funny? Is it fun to toy with my feelings?" Namjoon dramatically uttered. Jin raised his head and met Joon's eyes. He can see how hurt Namjoon is and he couldn't bear the sight. Jin shook his head.