First Time by firecat_3 on AO3

Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for years. Since the time they were born they have been best friends. Soon that friendship would turn into love and adoration for each other they both loved each other dearly and would do anything for each other's happiness. However, in all those years together they had never had anything sexual between them, not even a hand or blowjob. Jungkook felt that they should not have sex because of Taehyung's tough childhood and the fact that he was abused and harassed many times.

Jungkook had just finished a tiring day at work and was looking forward to meeting his kitten at home. He unlocked the front door and went inside expecting to see his kitten sitting on the couch watching tv. However, as soon as he walked into the living room he didn't see or hear Taehyung instead he heard something coming from their bedroom.

As he got close he heard a loud moan

"Ahh... right there d-daddy... ohhh".

Blood drained from his face was his smol kitten cheating on him. After everything he did he got this in return. He wanted to run away but decided to go see who was fucking his little kitten.

When he went inside he was greeted with an unexpected sight. Taehyung was sprawled on the bed 2 fingers up his ass while a bullet vibrator was resting against his pretty cock. The sight itself made Jungkook cum. He slowly crept into the room, Taehyung was too lost in pleasure to notice him.

Jungkook quickly climbed on top of Taehyung

"what do we have here kitten"

Taehyung pulled out his fingers tried to stop the vibrator but Jungkook slapped his hand away "Kitten I want you to answer me use your words"

Taehyung gulped and answered "I w-was a b-bit horny dadd- I m-mean J-Jungkook"

Jungkook smirked "Horny, my baby kitten was horny well why didn't you say I could have come home early and helped you"

Jungkook took the vibrator from the base of Taehyungs cock and started to rub it up and down against his cock

"Ahh daddy that feels so good"

Taehyungs eyes widened realizing what he had called Jungkook. Jungkook wore a shocked expression as well only to be replaced by a smirk "daddy, I like that. Would you like me to be your daddy Tae" Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook stopped rubbing the vibrator and started to rid himself of his clothes. As soon as he was naked he asked "Tae-ah are you sure you want to do this I mean even after you know your childhood" Taehyung was more than overjoyed that Jungkook was asking if he was comfortable doing this rather than just doing it "I am kook and I want you to replace those horrible memories of them doing it to me with you doing it" Jungkook smiled and seductively whispered "of course kitten but you better get ready because this is going to be a long night" he nibbled at Taehyungs ear a shudder ran through his body.

Jungkook quickly got on his knees and signaled Taehyung to come close he looked puzzled "Suck, kitten" pointing at his dick. Taehyung gulped when he saw the size of he was at least 8 no 9 inches long he took the tip in his mouth and started sucking.

Jungkook groaned "shit don't tease Tae" watching Jungkook come undone under his touch brought confidence to him and he started to take more and more in.

Jungkook was trying desperately not to trust into the warm heat of Taehyungs mouth however, he could not control and he started trusting and hitting the back of his throat. Jungkook decided to tease his kitten he pulled out from his mouth and started to rub his dick on his face.

Soon Jungkook stopped and flipped Taehyung over so that he was on all fours. He spread Taehyungs ass cheeks and licked a stripe up from Taehyung balls to his asshole. Taehyung moaned loudly, Jungkook decided to stop being a tease and pushed his tongue past the tight ring of muscle. As he was tongue fucking Taehyung he decided to pinch his nipples as well. This sent Taehyung over the edge and he came.

Watching this Jungkook only got more aroused and decided he could not wait any longer he grabbed the lube from the nightstand and coated his long dick with it and threw the bottle somewhere in the room and started to enter. He thought that Taehyung would be stretched since he had 2 fingers shoved up his ass but boy was he wrong Taehyung was tight as hell and Jungkook had so much trouble just getting the head in.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in unbearable pain Jungkook saw this and started to pump his member to distract him. When Jungkook was fully inside he waited for Taehyung to adjust. After a few minutes, Taehyung nodded and told him to start.

Jungkook started at a slow pace slowly dragging his dick in the tight walls. Taehyung was loving how caring Jungkook was however, he wanted to fucked faster he wanted to be fucked senseless

"Daddy, please go faster fuck me senseless daddy"

Upon hearing this Jungkook lost it he started to snap his hips at an animalistic pace he kept changing his angle trying to find that one spot that would make Taehyung see stars.

Suddenly Taehyung started to scream in pleasure and Jungkook knew that he had hit the jackpot. As he kept doing so Taehyung's insides clenched and twitched giving Jungkook extreme pleasure. Jungkook being the kinky person he is decided to put the bullet vibrator inside as well. He shoved it inside turning it on the lowest setting. Taehyung started to cry because of how much pleasure he was feeling.

Jungkook could tell that Taehyung was close so he turned the vibrations to the highest setting and started to ram into Taehyung without any mercy. Taehyung was in so much pleasure he could barely form words he was screaming at the top of his lungs

"AHHHHH D-D-DA-DADDY OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP".

Soon the knot in his stomach came undone and he shot out strings of semen. Jungkook also was close and came after a few thrusts inside Taehyung. Jungkook pulled out the vibrator and himself and fell beside Taehyung.

"Did you like it, kitten?" asked Jungkook "I loved it kook thank you" replied Taehyung.

Jungkook scooted close to Taehyung they both were drained of energy and soon enough fell into a deep slumber.