The Fox's Adorable Bunny

Contains:Hybrid Elements and 85% smut...
Warning:If you don't like Smuts or anything containing sex feel free to leave.
Read at your own risk
Jimin sighed.
It was mating season again for his bunny mate.
That meant all she wanted to do was have sex.
Of course Jimin didn't mind but she was constantly in his ear whining for him.
S:It's bunny mating season and all I want to do is have sex...I feel like your tired of it...do you want to break up...?
JM:of course-
S:I KNEW IT!I SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN ANOTHER BUNNY TO BE MY MATE!
Jimin growled pushing her into the wall of their little den.
JM: Shut it...
He knew Sana would get turned on by his dominance and showed his canine teeth.
JM:besides you didn't let me finish...
Sana whimpered as he pushed her against the wall even harder.
JM:of course I don't want to break up with you... I love you,you dumb bunny...
He leaned down and placed rough kisses on to Sana's neck making her moan.
S:Ahh!J-Jiminie!What are you going to do to me...?
Jimin smirked tearing off her dress revealing lingerie.

?Jimin smirked tearing off her dress revealing lingerie

JM:I'm going to tease you...
Sana immediately started whining.
He placed kisses down her neck until he reached her breasts.
He smirked and gave her left breast a kiss through the cloth of the lingerie before tearing it off and sucking on her nipple.
She moaned out desperately trying to stay on her feet.
Jimin picked her up and eagerly carried her to the bed with his lips still enclosed around the sensitive pink bud.
Sana eagerly spread her legs ready for Jimin.
JM:Eager little slut...
He smirked and removed her panties.
Jimin kissed her inner thigh.
JM:so wet for me...
He plunged his tongue into her hole and drank her juices leaving Sana a moaning mess.
S:ah!Daddy! please!I need it!
Jimin growled into her ear as he positioned himself.
Without a warning Jimin thrusted into Sana's hole.
S:AH!PLEASE!NO MORE!
Sana fake cried,knowing Jimin would fall for it as he continued going harder.
Suddenly something came over Jimin and his eyes turned yellowish orange.
S:J-Jimin...?
JM:You're.All.Mine.
He growled before thrusting as deep and as fast as he could.
Sana moaned in pleasure and pain feeling Jimin leave a few scratch marks on her hips.
She clawed at his back and suddenly whimpered.
S:JIMINIE! PLEASE DON'T CUM INSI-
Too late...
Jimin let out a low moan as his hot seed filled and seeped out of Sana's hole.
He looked down seeing dark marks on Sana's legs and neck.
JM:S-Sana...I'm so sorry-
S:JIMINIE OPPA!STOP APOLOGIZING AND GET ME FOOD! I'M PREGNANT!
JM:oh!yeah,right....
He got up from the bed and came back with a bunch of carrots and new bed sheets.
JM:whose my good little bunny...?
S:mmm...me...
Jimin smirked as he fed her the carrots in a sexual manner.
Several months later...
JM:HONEY! I'M HOME!
Jimin shouted as he walked into their den which was a mess...a literal pigsty (A/N:pun intended)
All:DADDY!
Jimin smiled at the little Bunny/Fox babies that he called his own.
Sana held the smallest one in her arms who had adorable bunny teeth,Jimin's black hair,Sana's nose,Jimin's cheeks,Sana's tail and Jimin's fox ears.
The rest were different combinations of Sana and Jimin.
He walked over to the two.
The small baby had a pacifier in his mouth.
JM:How's my sexy wife...?
He asked giving Sana a back hug.
S:mmm... just finished feeding Jimin Jr.
JM:I think it's daddy's turn to be fed...
He smirked.
S:Lisa and Jungkook are hosting a party for their bunny babies...do you think the kids would want to go...?
JM: anything to get us time alone...
Jimin smirked as the kids went to the party and Sana skipped eagerly to their bedroom.
JM:I love that bunny...
He smirked loosening his tye and belt and removing his jacket making his way over to the room.
Thanks for reading!Sorry I haven't been posting on this book I've been brainstorming ideas on what to do next...If you would like to request one dm me or leave it in the comments.
Anyways don't forget to Vote, Comment,and Add to your library if you (J)-Hope for more...bye guys!♡