Previews

A/N:A few announcements:
1. For the Mr.Boss Man storyline I'm thinking of not having the whole concept of 'Sana being sold' because it doesn't fit the way I want the story to go...
2. For Kpop High School it's coming to a close end for the first season and a potential second season might be in the works...
Previews:
1.Yandere-Chim:
All my life I never felt anything...not one thing...I always felt empty...I've never experienced emotions...until I met her...

Shes so beautiful and makes my insides warm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shes so beautiful and makes my insides warm...but there's someone else after her...someone younger....someone stronger...someone more golden than me....I won't hesitate to do what I need to to make her mine....I'll die for her....I'll live for her....I'll kill for her...
2.Battered & Bruised Part #
It's been a month since I've been on the run...I need to watch my back for my father...or those nine bimbos who think they're all that ...there's an organization I can come into contact with but it risks me getting caught...
3.Cold Blood Part #
I need to tell her this now...before someone gets hurt... before I lose everything...and go insane...
4.The Villain's hero
Sana is the most fearless villain but she meets her match when she comes across the man of her dreams
4.5 The Villains hero sounds similar to another one of my oneshots but I'm fixing the storyline and giving it a better plot.
Comment or dm me if you have more ideas you want me to work with and I'll see you all later...bye guys!
                                                                   ~♡

SaJim Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें