Fighter

2012
Jimin was on the K-Tournament where 20 boys entered...only 1 walks out.
He was facing the biggest challenge when his archnemesis Mark Tuan showed up.
Mark glares at the boy and steps into the ring.
The bell rings and he immediately drops the other boy on the floor and locks in a submission.
Not long after he is forced to tap.
Jimin gulps.
M:try and beat that...
Jimin glares at him and steps in the ring with another boy.
They lock up and Jimin shows off his athletic abilities by dodging and blocking all the boys attacks.
Finally he has the opportunity to strike and rolls the boy up and the ref counts 1...2...3! And he wins.
It's the day of finals and Jimin was extremely nervous.
Him and Mark were the last two standing and he was planning on winning to get higher up in his rank.
The bell rung and Mark went after the boy.
He repeatedly struck him and got him into the corner until the ref had to seperate them.
Finally after a bit of back and forth Mark pulls Jimin's leg and bangs it down on the ground.
JM:Agh!
He keeps the process until Jimin's no longer aloud to stand.
The bell rings and disqualifies both of them when suddenly Mark locks in a submission bending Jimin's broken leg in a very awkward position.
Jimin yelled in pain as refs began circling the ring to try and get them sepereated.
2019
Sana was trying out for a big wrestling company: K-Boom where all of the hottest legends reigned.
She was nervous because the girl in her tryout ring looked fierce.
She locked up with Sana and immediately pinned her in the corner.
She shouted in her face.
?:THIS IS MY OPPORTUNITY!
Sana shoves her and gets on the top rope and dives off it sending the girl toppling to the ground.
Sana locks in her famous submission and feels the girl tap.
S:thats right!
Sana wins and heads to the next room to learn how to do flexible moves with an Idol.
She walks into the room and recognizes park Jimin.
He slams a boy on a table and climbes the top rope diving off it and onto the boy, cracking the table through the middle.
Sana gulped.
She steps up and tries to fight against him.
JM:not bad...if you could just adjust your foot to here...so I wouldn't be able to do this...
He grabs her leg and locks them around his where he locks her in the sharpshooter.
She squealed and taps immediately.
JM:not bad for a new girl...lemme know if you need any pointers.
She exits the ring and waits for the announcement.