Chapter Two: Premiere

*October 2013*

Nico's POV

The Book Thief Premiere. I'm so excited! Not only for the film but for reuniting with all the cast, especially Sophie. I know what your gonna say and NO I do not fancy her. She's like a sister to me and I don't have feelings for her (sorry book thief fans).

As I spotted her in the crowd of extras, she spotted me and we ran together for a hug. It was nice to have a friend back. We mucked around all evening, until the film started of course. We took loads of selfies before the film and when the AfterShow started.

'And pose!' Sophie shrieked.

I did my duck face and she stuck her tongue out. I decided I liked that one best, so I posted it to Instagram. I couldn't wait for my 2,000 followers to see the picture and the movie!

All round, I loved the film! Sophie, Emily, Luca and Mum all cried there eyes out, whereas Geoffrey and I laughed at them (not the film but they're reaction). It was sad I can admit, but why cry at myself dieing!

When the kiss scene arrived me and Sophie both turned red and didn't look at each other. Like I said, she's like a sister not a girlfriend and we both hated that part.

The night was amazing and I can't wait for the public to react to the film. Especially my friends and fans!