Chapter Seven: The Friend request

Nicos POV

The day was awesome. After opening presents I was so eager to check this girl out on Skype, but mum came in just before I could move.

'Were going out Nico, go wash your face and meet me down here in 5' mum interrupted

'But mum I was ju...' I moaned

'Not buts! We have a full day planned ahead of us and I won't let you play on your phone all day. Now hurry on upstairs, oh and bring your swimming stuff!'

I hurried upstairs, confused about what where we were going but I wasn't going to argue so I packed my bag and left the house with Mum and Luca. In the car they told me that we were picking up Flo, Nico and Daniel (and Jule for Luca) and we were heading for Munich waterpark. It was awesome there and after we had dinner at the restaurant there. When we came home, dad was back from work with a big present in his hands.

'Dad!' I yelled as I saw him. I threw myself at him, letting him embrace me in his arms. I felt like a 5 year old but I don't care, he's been away for 2 weeks in America with work.

'Hey Buddy! Happy Birthday, I got you something'

I gently took the present out of his hands and set it down on the floor to open it. In the corner of my eye I could see my mum roll her eyes, not impressed at my dad's thoughtful action. I quickly unwrapped the parcel and couldn't believe my eyes.

My dad had brought me a Mac Book Air Oh.my.god.

Best day Everrrr!

'Oh my god thanks dad and mum! Your the best!!'

'Thats unfair! In older then him and don't have a laptop!' Luca groaned in the corner of the room.

I quickly stuck my tongue out t her and made my way to my room to set it up.

Once I had finally been set up I opened the Skype icon. I typed in my username and password and searched up this girl Ellie. Her user was EllieParker00 so I typed it in and sent her a request. I was so nervous on whether she would accept, I hope she does.

Ellie's POV

You have 1 new friend request!

I was shocked at this notification because I never get Skype messages. I barley even go on it but I still have it on my phone, just incase.

I clicked on the Skype app and stopped Breathing

New friend request from Nico.Liersch!

I quickly accepted it and sent him a message

EllieParker00:
So I guess you got my letter😏'

I only had to wait a few minutes until he replied.

Nico.Liersch
Haha! Thankyou for the gifts, Ellie😊

Oh my god, he said my name!! Well typed but you know.

EllieParker00:
No problem! I hope you like that chocolate. Personally the Marvelous Creations bar is my favourite

Nico.Liersch:
Yep that tasted amazing! Wish we had them in Munich😿

EllieParker00:
Haha yes poor you😋

Nico.Liersch:
Wanna video chat?

Oh my god.