12

december 1, 2018

sinningangel: heyo, i know it's been a few days since i've been on but

sinningangel: i've been fighting my demons on my own and i think i'm better now

guccitae: i'm glad to hear that

sinningangel: and while i was gone i realized some things

guccitae: such as

sinningangel: can we video chat, i'd feel more comfortable saying it rather than typing it

guccitae: yes of course

sinningangel would like to video chat....

(accepted voice only.)

his heart was beating faster, just by hearing the deep breaths she took before speaking.

"i've.. been a bad friend to you," y/n finally got out, a lump forming in her throat.

"h-how so," taehyung asked, not meaning for it to come out as a stutter. his voice was deeper than she expected it to be, but just as smooth as she imagined.

"i only ever came to talk to you about yoongi, and made every conversation about him, instead of centering it around us," she was somewhat glad that he'd accepted voice only, so he couldn't see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"i'm so sorry.." hearing how genuinely apologetic she sounded, made his cheeks redden. maybe he shouldn't have been so stubborn about her ways before.

"i don't forgive you," he simply stated, taking her by surprise. she felt the lump in her throat grow in size. "but... you know how you can make it up to me?"

she shook her head, then realized he couldn't see her, so she instead replied with a simple, "no.. i do not."

"well, you can make it up to me by going on a trip to paris with me," he didn't expect for her to agree, why would she go on a trip with a complete stranger.

"okay," she agreed, feeling an unreasonable amount of trust in the male. the smile on his face was as wide and square as it could ever be.

"really?" he asked, still in disbelief at how she didn't decline. she stayed silent, pondering whether she should really trust him.

"anything for your forgiveness..." she finally said, releasing the breath she was holding. he bit his lip, not wanting to squeal while she was still on the phone.

"okay, we can discuss the plans in a little, bit but i have to go, byeee!" he hung up before she could muster another word.

"okay, one boy down. another to go," she exited out of she and taehyung's shared bitchat conversation and clicked on yoongi's.

december 1, 2018

sinningangel: hey yoongs!! i'm back again 💓💕💖💞💘💋💗❤

minsuga: hey y/n.. i missed you