22

yoongi💜

come to my hotel room as soon as you get this don't reply with any questions, just.. just hurry up and come in something nice.

okay bet omw
read at 10:15pm

-

y/n knocked on his door about three times before the door opened. she barely even got the chance to take another breath as yoongi's arms wrapped around her.

he didn't want to admit it, but he didn't want to let go. this was the first time he was afraid that he'd lose. before y/n, all the girls that taehyung and yoongi fought over, yoongi always had the upper hand.

why? because he'd always spent more time with them. but now was different. y/n had spent a significant amount of time with the both of them, so he had something to lose.

"yoongi, you can let go," y/n said, breathlessly, as he was holding onto her pretty tight. "i. cannot breath."

he let her go, suddenly, giving them time to fix their wrinkled shirts. he lead her to the bed he'd been sleeping on, for the past few days and allowed for the both of them to get comfortable.

"what was so urgent that you needed me to be here?" y/n asked, a small giggle escaping her lips. "i barely had time to find a decent outfit-"

"you look beautiful with any outfit on," he cut her off before she could finish her sentence, leaving her stunned. yoongi had never complimented her before, at least not face to face. she didn't know what to say, her heart was beating fast.

"i- i got you something," he hopped up from his spot next to her, going over to his bag, pulling out a velvety red box. "it may not be much but it's the best i could do for now."

"yoongi, you didn't have to-" she stopped herself when he opened the box in front of her. in the box, was a silver ring, with a small diamond jewel. it was simple, but so beautiful. "you really didn't have to..."

"y/n, from the day you messaged me on bitchat in october, i felt something," he started, getting down on one knee. "i was a dick to you, but i remember how interesting you were."

"when you didn't message me after the second day we started talking, i didn't care all too much until you came back," she saw how much his hands were shaking. he must be really nervous. "and the more we talked, the more i fell for you, and the more i tried to hide it. i thought it was a silly crush, but i was wrong, because when i saw you for the first time face to face i couldn't even say a word to you. when i saw how much you laughed at taehyung's jokes and how close you guys seemed, i was jealous. i couldn't believe i didn't show you how i felt sooner."

"and now, i've gotten you this ring to seal the promise i'm about to make to you," he took a deep breath. "y/n if you agree to be my girlfriend, i promise to do nothing but cherish and love you until you decide that my love isn't enough for you anymore. i will do whatever i can to make our love last. and i will be with you forever, or as long as our forever lasts, i will love you until my legs give out, and you will never have to worry about a thing because we will be in this together. i promise you this."