15

december 4, 2018

guccitae: y/n answer the door

guccitae: i'm outside

sinningangel: it's so early..

sinningangel: here i come

guccitae: okay

-

tired and not fully awake, y/n walked downstairs and opened the door to see a smiling taehyung.

her heart started beating faster as the two stared at each other, both too happy to speak.

she was the first one to make a move, standing on her tip-toes wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug.

he instantly responded, wrapping his arms around her waist. she took time to inhale his sweet fragrance. it wasn't like the 'manly' colognes from walmart.

"you smell so nice," she mumbled into his chest, sending shivers down his spine. the two of them pulled apart, making their way into her house to get her luggage.

as they made their way upstairs, taehyung looked on the walls, smiling at all the baby pictures of y/n with her afro. some things never change.

yoongi sat impatiently, scrolling through his instagram feed. well, not really. he was on y/n's instagram account, looking at her posts, admiring her beauty.

he groaned, clicking the power button his phone. "what is taking them so long?!"

-

"c'mon, tae, we gotta go meet the others," y/n groaned, though she enjoyed his warmth. she pushed away the thought of how his lips would feel against her own.

he tightened his grip, not pulling away, for a few more seconds. after he'd finally let go, they quickly hurried into jin's van parked outside.

taehyung put her luggage in the trunk while y/n made her way into the back, sitting next to yoongi, who was on some random model's instagram.

she thought he didn't notice her, but he did. taehyung entered the car, taking his rightful seat next to y/n. coincidentally, she was in the middle of her two crushes, one whom she would have to potentially choose.

"hi, suga," she whispered, once the car started to make its way to the airport. he only gave her a nod of acknowledgement. not much different from how he would respond to her messages. disappointed, yet not surprised.

she put in her airpods, playing her music on shuffle. she hummed along to the first song that came on.