☯six☯

[Charlielikescookies you need to just stop lol]

"um, what?"

"c'mon. let's get a ring, and flowers, and we can have it at your apartment."

"but i don't even know you."

"that's what's going to stop us?" she raised an eyebrow.

"no. but-"

"yay. now c'mon old man. let's get hitched."

calum and his girl ran through the streets to the kay jeweler on sixteenth avenue and he bought her a ring. a twenty-five thousand dollar ring. then she dragged him throughout traffic again.

this time both of them were laughing. this beats clicking channels by a long shot in calum's opinion.

calum pulled his keys from his pocket and he opened the door for her to enter his small loft apartment. it was a great price and had a great view so that's all calum cared about.

he grabbed her shoulders and stood her in front of him. he handed her the flowers (half dead dandelions) and sent a sweet smile.

"we are here now to combine these two into one under the word of pizza. umm, i forgot the rest. with the power vested in me or something, i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss your bride."

they giggled and smiled through the entire thing. it was a strange happy feeling that surged through the both if them. it was weird, but maybe this is what love was supposed to feel like. neither of them felt this before so it was unknown to them both.

"so, like, do i meet your parents or something?" calum asked as they shared his last slice of cake he got from one of his workers as a present last week. week old cake and his girl was all he needed right now.

"no. i don't even know my parents," she shrugged, pulling the spoon from between calum's lips.

"oh, sorry."

"it's cool. i've been living on the streets since fifteen. i think i'm fine without them by now." she placed a spoonful of icing in her mouth and swallowed, "plus, I have you now. i don't need anyone else."

"stay with me."

"what?"

"move in with me. i want you here with me," said a fidgety calum. she made him nervous, but he loved it. he was so whipped.

she smiled with a breathless giggle, "yeah, yeah okay. i can do that."

"great."

and as they sat there, her feeding calum and herself week old cake, he really started to take in her apparance. her hair was matted. she would shiver every now and again. her legs were cold. the spot when she had fallen off her bike had turned a deep purple.

calum pulled her up and walked her into the bathroom. "use whatever you need. and if you need something else, i'll go buy it for you."

"you don't have to."

"but I want to."

she smiled at him. "okay."

[vote/comment/fan/share
guys I can't wait till I release this Niall story I'm working on tho. it's very strange and I like strange.]