☯seven☯

after she had taken a well needed bath, she changed into one of calum's avengers t-shirts and some of his sister's shorts he found in the back of the closet in the guest room. he let her pick her side on the bed first.

from 6am to 7am they lay together, both filled with warmth and happiness. at 7am calum had to get up and start getting ready for work. he was the owner of the company, so he had no choice, but to go.

"and what will you do all day?" calum was concerned for his metaphorical wife.

"i can come with you." she grinned widely up at calum.

"okay. c'mon. let's head to the shops so we can get you some clothes."

as the couple - or whatever they claim themselves to be - walked through the streets, they gained the most abashed looks. it's not everyday you see a man in a business suit walking through the streets with a teenager in a large shirt and a blazer over her shoulders.

"where do you want to go?"

"somewhere cheap. i don't want to spend your money."

"it doesn't matter. i have enough. just choose a place," calum whined.

"okay. umm, forever 21? i heard it was good."

"of course."

calum dragged them through the streets, this time safely and correctly, and into a forever 21. her eyes lit up instantly. so many clothes, so many styles, so many colours. it's heaven.

"well, go on. i'll buy you anything you want."

"are you sure? i don't want to-"

"just go. i'm gonna call my assistant to come and take us in a bit, okay?"

"okay," she responded, her eyes staring at the heaven that lay upon her.

and calum had never felt so in love before than he did just then.

[vote/comment/fan/share]