To Jane

Dear Jane,

You remember the Physics class we were paired up to do that project together? I invited you to my house, one thing led to the next and we were kissing. That blush on your cheek and the smile hinting at your lips afterwards was the best thing that had happened to me for a while in those times. 

Kissing you everyday in the cover of working on the project was the highlight of my days. It was what I looked forward to when I woke up everyday. I loved the way you cuddled into me afterwards, the way we talked about life and feelings and we would go on for hours until my mom called us for dinner downstairs. There was a bond building between us that we both were silent about. Sneaking glances at you during the classes and lunch hours was what got me going. 

I remember walking up to your table during lunch because I couldn't keep silent about it any longer. I remember your friends nudging you playfully as I stood there, looking into your eyes, about to say what I had been longing to for quite a while.

I was in love with the bond we shared. I was in love with the silence that spoke volumes to me. 

I was in love with you.

I really hoped that we would make it for long, I really did, Jane.