| •PLAYLIST• |

Status: COMPLETED ✔️

Story Description:

All Y/n wanted was to go back home, but it was much more complicated than it appeared to be, especially when she crossed paths with her nerdy classmate Peter Parker and a local superhero Spider-Man dragging her into a whole new conflict of emotions and life choices.

This story doesn't promise a happy ending, but surely promises true feelings, especially the most complicated one - love.

___

PS: It does not contain any unnecessary drama, of regular break-ups or patch-ups, but true commitment. The female character, that is the reader is not a regular person, she has gone through a series of things explained in the latter half of the book, that made her personality, the type of person she is. Maybe it is possible that she even doesn't belong to this world!
Who knows? She isn't Tony's or any other Avenger's daughter that gets attracted to Peter. She's her own person, a character who wants to establish herself, get value. Who wants to go back home! or maybe she wants something else, just haven't figured it out yet.

___

I'm Ri aka. fanficparker on
Wattpad, Instagram & Tumblr...

This is my new fanfic on
Peter Parker x Reader
called
'Light Years'

Genre: Young-adult, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, adventure

Preferred audience: 13+

___

Leading characters:

Y/n Y/ln
( [Your Name] [Your Last Name] )

• Y/n Y/ln ( [Your Name] [Your Last Name] )