Part •13• | Y/n Y/ln

PART 13..fanficparker Y/N Y/L/N

"Don't you ever do that again

"Don't you ever do that again... without a lot of good practice first!"

With that, I started my training with Peter Parker a.k.a. the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. Our training would include one hour of meditation daily so that I enhance my control of the ring, two-hour combat practice per day, in which I ranked number one...............from the bottom.

"Come on Y/N, punch this wooden statue as hard as you can, become the Hulk and smash it..." Peter groaned in his super cute voice. Groaning isn't his call.
"You wooden piece, you're gonna yell in pain!" I screamed as confidence rushed in my veins in the form of adrenaline.
"HULK SMASH !!" I shouted, punching the wood piece.

"Aa... aa... Ouch......oau... "

Oh, that sound wasn't made by the wooden statue. I wished it really yelled in pain, but unfortunately, the one yelling in pain was me, jumping on my tiptoes, rubbing my red knuckles.
"Hey, Hey are you okay?" Peter jumped in, soothing my hand.
"I guess Hulk wasn't that angry today." I laughed at his super cute, protective nature.

Peter helped me with my flying skills, by making me support cables using his web, so that I don't die falling down. Flying was a lot better than punching skills.

Skills always get better with time and practice. And a good partner always makes the process easier and interesting... A partner likes Pete.

After 14 days of practice, I could say that I'm not that bad after all.
We were sitting on the edge of the same building we sat the first time we met. He had his mask off and a small notebook in his hand with a pencil.

"Flight skills: check ✔️
Ring control: double check ✔️✔️
Dodge skills: decent 🆗
Fighting skills: gross, sorry to say, but no scope for improvement.❌",
he narrated while ticking or crossing off the check-boxes, like he was a professional trainer. What a dramatic boy... Shutting his notebook and keeping the pencil down, he faced me giving a weak smile. But I grabbed - more like snatched, both the notebook and the pencil turning it to the same 'result' page.

"Intelligence and observation level to expose the 'secret identity' of a 'dumbo' nerd in just the first week of encounter......Triple check ✔️✔️✔️."
I concluded, scribbling in his notebook.

"Oh come on, we were already done with 'me being dumb and bad at keeping secrets' a long time ago." He said, sounding frustrated as he shook his head.

"Are we?" I said with narrowing eyes as I stood up and grabbed the pack of churros from the lunch he brought...

"Hey, that's mine." He hesitated, trying to snatch it from me, but you know what? he looks so cute when he's annoyed, so...