Part •3• | Y/n Y/ln

Part 3..fanficparker Y/N Y/L/N

The end of school bell finally rang

The end of school bell finally rang. I didn't actually want school ever to end, cause going back to my 'cursed' home is equivalent to kicking a sharp axe with barefoot. But some things are ineluctable. So, I packed my bag and got out of the school making my way back home on foot to increase the duration of reaching hell. My lazy footsteps came to a halt when I heard other footsteps, not lazy but hasty.

I turned around and saw Peter once again! It's the first time in my life, I have encountered him twice in one day. He stopped in front of me.

"Hi, Y/n," he greeted.

"School is over Parker, you should be saying bye not hi!" I replied, sounding obvious.

"No, I-I just wanted to ask if are you're coming for Liz's party?" He asked me stuttering.

"There's no need for me there," I replied as emotionless as possible and started walking away.

I have completely ended my friendship with that ignorant bitch already, she doesn't deserve my friendship..!

But, he grabbed my wrist to stop me. As I turned back to face him again, he glanced over his hand holding my wrist and instantly pulled back his hand, like he was embarrassed to touch me without my permission. What a rare, naive act! And the instant thought that hit my mind was, that:

The world doesn't deserve him and he doesn't deserve to be wasting his time, crushing over a girl that doesn't even care about him!

"Why, no need for you?" He furrowed his brows. 

"I've just had enough of being addressed as Liz's personal secretary," I clarified his question, making him go into a state of thinking.

"And by the way, I am pretty sure you don't even know my complete name," I said sounding confident walking towards my destination.

"See you soon.." He yelled and I didn't look back until he added "Y/n Y/l/n", making me look back at him. He waved at me, turning around and running away, gripping the straps of his bag.

•••

I got inside my hellish house and straight away went into the kitchen, to wash the dishes. I was cleaning them when Avery came home.

"So, how was your day," I asked her generally.

She slammed a paper bundle on the counter, in front of me. I looked at them, realising it was the homework, I did for her.
"The teacher said that I couldn't write such a good essay, so she marked me cheating!" She snapped.