Part •6• | Y/n Y/ln

Part 6..fanficparker Y/N Y/L/N

fanficparker Y/N Y/L/N

"See you again, Y/n"

"You could have asked anyone from school, like Peter.. Peter Parker."

I woke up in a jerk, as these two quotes by Spider-Man echoed round and round in my head. The bed covers flew a little far from my bed as my weird air powers acted, due to the sudden jerk. I switched on the lights, picked up the covers and sat on my bed, replaying my conversation with him again.

I never told him my name.
I never told him that I study in the same school as Peter.

I am sure I never told him these two things. How is this possible?

Wait, there is only one possibility, he studies in the same school as me, then this makes sense.

#1. He appears to be about my age.

#2. He knows Peter very well.

#3. I don't interact with people other than my schoolmates.

With these points, I conclude, that only one person can clear my thoughts and doubts, and that person, is Peter Parker.

I looked at the clock, it was just 4 am. So I decided to continue sleeping and ask Peter about Spider-Man today in school. With that, I got inside my covers again and switched off the lights.

•••

This morning I woke up, even before my mom screamed and followed my routine going to catch the subway train. Peter was on the same train, but he had his headphones on, so I didn't talk to him there. But as we got inside, I rapidly put my books inside the locker and checked the timetable.

"Shittt!!!" I mumbled to myself.

The first period today is PE (Physical Education) and I have to wear the half sleeve, gym t-shirt but there is a fresh cut on my arm! The bell rang and everyone started to get inside the changing rooms, to change into their gym outfits. Maybe I could wear my jacket over it.

"Why are you wearing a jacket in my class?" my gym teacher asked me.
"Well,... Ah,... I am feeling cold" I said, with some fake shivering.
"Then you should warm yourself up with an exercise, rather than a jacket", he suggested.
"Well, I don't actually have any interest in this class", I said unexpectedly and because I have a big mouth.
"What did you say, Ms Y/ln, you don't like my class? Why are you here then?" he questioned.
"Maybe,... because of attendance!" I said, pressing my lips in a hope that he would let me go.
"Oh!... Well in that case, you are already marked present, you are free to go... to the 'detention' room" he said.
"Wha-what? Detention, just for wearing a jacket?" I said frustrated.
"Detention for arguing with your teacher. You can leave now." He said, with his finger pointing out.
"Fine!" I groaned and left for detention.

Ughh!! I had to ask Peter about Spider-Man...Now, I have to wait for another hour, watching and re-watching this weird, super boring Captain America speech!!? Really?!

"How much our school has paid him to record all this?" I asked the clerk, who appeared to be 'in crisis'.

"More than my salary!" he answered in the most exhausted tone I have ever heard.

"How much time is left, before this detention to get over?" I asked again.

He looked at his watch...............
"51 minutes and 42 seconds"

And I banged my head on the table.

Ouch!!

After those '51 minutes and 42 seconds' detention was finally over. I walked out of the detention room and saw Peter Parker, leaning on the opposite wall. He appeared like he was waiting for someone. He shifted his gaze from his phone to me.
"Ah... Were you waiting for someone?"
I asked.
"You. I was actually waiting for you", he said, walking towards me. To be honest, I was the one who was looking for him to inquire about Spider-Man. It's really great, that he's already here.
"I was actually also looking for you", I told him.
"Is there something?" he asked normally.
"Well... Actually, Yesterday I met Spider-Man and he told me, that he knows you very well."
His eyes widened and he opened his mouth to stutter.
"Ye-yeah h-him and I, we ha-have met."
"Do you face some difficulty in speaking?" I asked him this, out of topic question.
"No, no... It's just when I am nervous, it j-just happens" he answered.
"You can speak freely with me, Parker," I said, shaking my head, I really don't think this innocent, naive guy needs to be afraid of me. He looked at me in confusion, so I stretched my arm for a handshake.
"Friends?" I asked him.

He looked at my hand and slowly stretched his own arm and finally shook my hand.
"Yeah, friends," he replied, smiling as we broke the handshake.

"Did you know we have chemistry?" he said, getting me all confused!

Written by: fanficparkerEdited & Proofread by tshhotsho2nd proofreading by lover

Edited & Proofread by tshhotsho
2nd proofreading by lover.of.life3

(TBC) (WELL NOW YOU AND PETER ARE FRIENDS!!!) (COMMENT FOR NEXT PART)

Add this book to your library/reading list or follow me fanficparker to ensure you never miss any updates..!
Also, if you are liking this book then, plz help me by recommending to your friends.

Word count: 900 words
Date: 19 Dec'18