Part •9• | Peter Parker

Part 9..fanficparker PETER PARKER

"Karen, zoom in on that guy please," I ordered my AI and so she did

I glanced at that other guy and only two words left my mouth: "Doctor Strange?!"...

"Who's that bald guy, standing with him?" I enquired my AI again.
"According to my facial-recognition-software, that is Nicolas J. Fury", Karen(my AI) replied.
"Omg?! Do you mean the former director of SHIELD, the man who assembled the Avengers?!" I asked.
"Yes exactly!" Karen replied.
What are they doing here, with Y/n?
And soon a portal opened and all 3 of them vanished in front of my eyes...

"Shit, shit, shit!" I mumbled and swung as fast as I could towards the portal, just in time to get through.
I hid behind a big table and saw Y/n, Nick Fury and Doctor Strange, discussing something.
"Karen is there any way, how I could hear their conversation?" I asked Karen.
"Just send a nano-spider-bot near them", she said and activated the nanodevice, so I could finally hear what they're saying.

"What the hell are you doing on Earth?" Doctor Strange yelled at Y/n...

What a weird question is that?

"That's none of your business", she said.
"Do you have any idea, how much danger you brought Earth in, just by coming here?" Nick Fury said.
"I came here 4 years back...! And Earth is still safe!" Y/n yelled at both of them.
"Earth is never safe, especially from people like you!" Fury yelled.
"If one is evil, they're all is evil...!" She screamed.
"Do you remember when your ancestors destroyed the beautiful kingdom of Atlantis and abandoned us to a far-flung planet, so many of us died of starvation!!!" She cried.
"It was because your king wanted to rule over our world and killed innocent human beings," Strange said diplomatically.
"So you should have abandoned him, sent HIM into exile, as you did with Napoleon! But not ALL of us! We are human beings as well and we were innocent just like them, it wasn't our fault...!" she screamed on the top of her voice.
"Maybe, but you still haven't answered our question, what are you doing here, on Earth? Because we are feeling some strong danger signal in the very near future!" Doctor Strange kept his words.

"Trying to protect my planet, because you all can't... The king's daughter was mad at you for abandoning us and then she went really crazy. She discovered 2 of the 3 soul rings and made herself immortal. If she gets the 3rd one, she will kill us all, the 'human beings' you left on the Planet of Chronicom and rule over all their souls..! And I am trying my best to save them!" She yelled.

Her words made me shocked as hell... She is not from Earth?
That's why she starred at
the night sky stars.

"So, where is the 3rd ring?" Doctor Strange asked her, but she didn't reply.
"Did you bring it here?" Fury asked worriedly.
"..."
"Shit", Doctor Strange mumbled.
"Where is it?" He yelled, making Y/n shake and without a word she took out the pendant she was wearing around her neck. I zoomed in, realizing that it was actually a ring tied to a thin gold chain.
"That's why I was receiving those danger signals, someone is coming to get that ring very soon!" Doctor Strange said, sounding extremely worried.
"Our planet might be in danger like yours as well." Fury babbled.

🎶Yodoleri Yodoleri Yodolerii🎶

With that, my phone rang... And again the wrong freaking time... The local superhero of Queens forgot to put his phone silent once again...!!!

"Who's there?" Doctor Strange yelled and his magical cape, 'The Cloak of Levitation', got wrapped around me and I was presented in front of Doctor Strange, Nick Fury & Y/n Y/ln as the intruder...

Written by: fanficparker
Co-written & Edited by tshhotsho

(TBC) (OMG! SO Y/N IS NOT FROM EARTH! 👏)(SO, 😂 ARE YOU ALL ENJOYING THIS STORY?)(COMMENT FOR NEXT PART)

🎶 And by the way, here's the official Peter Parker urf Spider-man (Yodeler's dance) ringtone, if you wanna hear: 👇

Listen to it...
👆 🎶Yodoleri Yodoleri Yodolerii🎶👆
And for not missing any updates you can follow me fanficparker or add this book to your library/reading list...

Word count: 770 words
Date: 22 Dec'18