Part •4• | Peter Parker

Part 4..fanficparker PETER PARKER

While I was throwing my lunch tray in the trash-can (dustbin), Y/n bumped into me

While I was throwing my lunch tray in the trash-can (dustbin), Y/n bumped into me. I helped her get up. But the sight, of her crying, triggered me. I tried to ask her about it, but she walked away. I even followed her out of school and her super-serious honest answer to my extremely simple question triggered me even more. She said, that people only ask her for Liz and not for herself. And I'm really sad to admit, but it's quite true. Liz's glory is suppressing her sunshine in so many ways. She challenged me, that I didn't even know her full name, but that wasn't true, at all. She's studying with me for 4 years now and I have always admired her as an 'ideal student', so of course, I know her name. So I called her by her complete name, which caught her by surprise.

Talking to her killed my mood to attend Liz's party and of course I could never forget that 'Penis Parker' drama, at her last party, also Ned is going to visit his relatives, so I'm left with no specific reason to attend this party, except Liz, but she never cares about me. What an unfair world!

I decided to patrol the city at night, like the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man and unexpectedly saw Y/n, walking out of the movie theatre. I was wondering how somebody could watch a movie alone?! I landed behind her, grabbing her attention.

I tried to talk to her (which didn't end well, I guess?! maybe not even start well..!)

"Soo...Well... I'm Spider-man." What a lame introduction, but I still held out my arm for a handshake. She narrowed her eyes looking at me.

"Of course, I know you are Spider-man!" She said shaking my hand. 

"So, what's up, with Spider-man talking to a strange girl at this time?" she questioned.

"Just saw you alone, so I thought, I could give you company!" I answered, sounding genuine.
She smiled at this. 

"S-so, you-you saw this movie alone?" I don't understand, why I am so nervous and stutter often. 

"I didn't have anyone else." She said, with her smile fading away.

"Hmm... You could have asked someone from school, like Peter... Peter Parker. I've met him, I'm sure he would've loved to see Star Wars with you" I suggested.

"Peter Parker? Oh, You were serious?!" she laughed, making me confused.

"Why are you laughing at Peter's mention?" I said, tilting my head in confusion.

"Do you really think he would miss his stupid crush's party for me?", she laughed again.

"Is the party stupid or his crush?" I ask her.

"Both of them! He's just merely attracted to Liz, that's his crush's name and thinks he's madly in love with her!" She said, throwing her arms in the air.

"How can you say that?" I asked with my mechanical eyes narrowing.

"You are asking way too many questions, Spidey!" she exclaimed.

"You sound really sure, so I asked... Please tell me, what made you think, he isn't in love with Liz?" I requested, trying to know why she's so sure. 

"Can we just sit and talk, I am really tired?!" She advised. 

"Oh yeah, sure... Top of the building?" I pointed up. 

"I don't shoot webs," she chuckled. 

"But I can," I said stretching my arms offering to carry her to the top.

"Ah, well you won't drop me, right?" she inquired.

"Oh come on, I am a superhero!" I said proudly. She nodded, came closer and softly wrapped her arms around me. 

"Grab on tight, or else you'll fall down," I warned her, tightly holding her back as she did, not looking at me. 

I webbed the top building and started swinging, she closed her eyes shut & buried her head in my chest. In a flash, we reached on top. 

"We are here," I said, assuring her, that I didn't drop her and she instantly pulled away from me.

"So...?" I questioned. 

"So what?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Why do you think Peter doesn't have feelings for Liz and that it's the only mere attraction?" I asked again, sitting on the edge of the building, her sitting beside me, close, holding my hand, maybe a little afraid of heights. She finally opened her mouth. 

"Look, Peter doesn't know much about Liz, he only knows her outer appearance, not her true, inner self..." 

I listened, carefully, without interrupting her. 

"I have seen how insecure Peter is for Liz, he's afraid that she will soon get someone in her life and that's not a good feeling."

"And more importantly Liz doesn't deserve Peter."

Written by: fanficparkerEdited & Proofread by tshhotsho

Edited & Proofread by tshhotsho

(TBC) (OMG! WILL YOUR WORDS MAKE HIM GET OVER LIZ?) (COMMENT FOR NEXT PART)

Add this book to your library/reading list or follow me fanficparker or do both to prevent missing the chapter updates.

Word count: 750 words
Date: 17 Dec'18