Crime rises

It's been 20 years since the last time heroes has been a thing. 20 years crime has risen and all the hero's just went away. But the only ones who can stop it is us police officers. I'm Sebastian michaelis and I'm the head officer of the London police department. All I do is work and it's very stressful until one day. A hero showed up well a heroine and her name is red cat. None of us like her even the government doesn't like her. She just showed up out of nowhere but I will find her and reveal who she is and turn her in. That's how it should be.

Sebastian comes home from a very long day at work it was already 11:30 at night. Sebastian sighs taking off his jacket and sees grell. " I thought you were asleep " Sebastian says. " I couldn't sleep, so how was work " grell says going to him. " stressful, just some robberies, theft and some other things. Also that heroine red cat showed up again " Sebastian says going to the kitchen to get something to eat. Grell follows him " that sounds stressful, but I don't see why she's a bad thing, she's helping " grell says. Sebastian sighs " grell we've been over this, only us police officers can stop crime not some hero wannabe " Sebastian says. " I know but I still think it's better to have hero's like back when we were kids " grell says. Sebastian sighs and holds her close " I know but it's just how it has to be " Sebastian says " and besides I hate her alright just lets not talk about this " Sebastian says. Grell sighs " ok " Sebastian kisses her. Grell kisses back. Sebastian pulls away " I love you, now go to bed I'll be there soon " Sebastian says. Grell goes to the bedroom.

( to be continued )