Can't go home

Red cat goes to the mall seeing a lot of police cars and jumps on the roof going inside breaking the glass ceiling and shushes hostages " everything will be ok, I'm here " red cat says and frees them and lets them go through the secret escape patch. Just then she gets shot in the shoulder by a robber. Red cat groans and holds her wound hiding and takes out her whip and attacks him and the other bad guys. " it's been awhile huh kitty? " a familiar voice says. " bloodlust " red cat says. " I know you know me red cat, it's pretty obvious but I'm not scared like you scaredy-cat " she says and it's Rachel. Red cat looks at her " why are you doing this? You have a daughter already " red cat says. " who cares about that, it's my job and I like to hurt people and plus she's with her father anyways " Rachel says. " your such a bad mother and a slut, how can you even live with yourself " red cat says. " you wouldn't understand red cat, you had a chance but you blew it " Rachel says. Grell attacks her. Rachel stabs her in the stomach and kicks her in the ribs. " nice try kitty but you need better reflexes " Rachel says and leaves. Grell crawls away but then passes out.

- time skip -

Grell wakes up in pain and groans sitting up. " ughhh w where am I? " she says still in her red cat outfit but her mask is off. " your in my shop Miss sutcliff ehehehe " a voice says. Grell looks and sees undy. " oh it's you undy " she says and hisses in pain. " you can't go home yet not with these wounds, I'll cover you " undy says. Grell smiles slightly " thank you undy "

( to be continued )