Why?

Sebastian comes home back from work as he left early to make sure Grell is alright " Grell I'm home! " he calls out but no answer came back. " honey? " he says and sees the broken vase and a black rag and some hair both red and silver. " no " he says and runs to his closest and gets his things he needs.

- in a abandoned warehouse -

Grell wakes up chained to a wall wearing just a nightgown. Grell looks around but can't see very well without her glasses. A silver haired man goes to her putting her glasses on as she gasps seeing him clearly " undertaker! But I thought " she says. " you thought wrong, the world doesn't need you anymore Grell so that's why I took your daughter from you and made her my own " he says as he grins wildly. " what are you talking about? She's dead " she says. " she isn't when you were at the hospital she was well alive just underdeveloped so I took care of her and made the nurses and doctors forget about her. She's beautiful and very strong with power just like her mother just a bit more extreme " he says. Grell looks at him through tears " your a monster! What do you want!? " she says. " people to fear me and only me, I've been making so many dolls but you always seemed to kill them so I want my dolls to become powerful with the help of you and your precious babies I'll finally have that. A weapon of mass destruction " he says and laughs. Grell growls and struggles. A little girl comes out with a demon arm and red eyes her hair red as blood. Grell looks at her with wide eyes " Lilith? "

( to be continued )