Lilith

Undertaker chuckles and stands behind the young girl " go say hi to mommy Lilith " he says. Lilith picks up a knife and goes to her. Grell looks at her " Lilith listen to me! Don't do this! I know deep down your still an innocent little girl you don't have to do this! Fight it! " she says. Undertaker immediately covers her mouth and stabs her near her stomach and chest. Grells eyes widen as she coughs up blood. Undertaker takes the blade out and wipes his bloody hand. " Lilith keep watch on her I'll be back I have to get my tools " he says and goes away. Lilith looks at her. Grell pants and looks at her " Lilith please "

Sebastian was running to find them as he stops at a warehouse seeing the van and goes inside having his guns and his knife " I'm coming Grell " he says. Undertaker was in the back room with all the security cameras and sees Sebastian " about time he'd show up " he says and grins getting his tools and his scythe " time for a little bird to die " he says. Sebastian runs in the room where Grell is and gasps seeing her bleeding out on the wall and a little girl. " s Sebastian! " grell says then coughs out more blood. " Grell, I'm gonna get you out of here " he says and looks at the little girl as she looks at him he gasps seeing her demon arm. " l Lilith? " he says. Lilith looks at him and back at Grell and looks at the knife in her small hand and drops it running to him and hugs him " d daddy. W we gotta save m mommy before he does something to h her " she says. Sebastian nods and gets up but undertaker was right behind him and attacks him. Sebastian dodges and takes out his gun and shoots him. Lilith runs to Grell and fires at the chains with her demon arm to set her free. " l lets go m mommy " she says. Grell nods and gets up slowly. Undertaker and Sebastian kept fighting until Sebastian ran out of ammo and undertaker was about to stab him across the chest until...Grell shoved him and took the hit. Her chest deeply slashed. Sebastian watches in horror as his love was severely wounded as she fell to the floor bleeding out not doing anything. Then his eyes turn into a bright pinkish red and takes his knife and stabs undertaker in the chest repeatedly until he was satisfied and tried to calm down for his child's own sake and checks grells pulse. It was still beating. Sebastian sighs in relief and quickly picks Grell and Lilith up taking them both to the hospital.

Hours later

Sebastian and Lilith were In grells room as Grell was hooked up to IVs to keep her alive because she was in a coma. Lilith was sleeping on Sebastian's lap holding a plushie of a dragon that Grell made her years ago. Sebastian silently cries for many reasons but he just was so happy that his daughter was alive and his love and his unborn twins were ok.

( to be continued )