Kidnapped

Months later Grell has maternity leave for work and Sebastian actually successfully made sure Grell is alright and won't be exterminated for being a hero. And hero's are back now. But things were still very uneasy especially for Grell. Grell was 6 months pregnant and she decided to not take on crime until it's very necessary. Today she stayed home and clean the house when she was done she took a shower both zwei and midnight were asleep but they have been asleep for awhile now. Their probably just really tired at least that's what Grell thought. Grell gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around her body the best she can and dries her hair. But then she heard something. Something breaking. Grell puts on her robe and goes to see what happened but accidentally stepped on glass. The glass vase was broken. Grell groans and goes to the kitchen to heal her foot. But that wasn't the only problem. Someone was already inside the house an hour and put some sleeping pills in the pets food. Grell wraps her foot in bandages and goes to clean up the mess until someone puts a rag on her mouth and makes her pass out. The man wearing all black quickly takes the redhead in his black van. A very similar van a friend of hers has. The person grins wildly and laughs " hehehehe~~ " the person gets in the van and drives away.

( to be continued )