The truth

- one cold rainy night in February-

Sebastian was in his car driving down town as the other officers finally caught red cat. He parks his car and gets out going to the others and looks at the heroine. " so you're red cat, well lets who you really are " he says and takes off her mask as she reveals to be Grell. Grell was unconscious but now fully awake and looks at Sebastian seeing his face shocked as she looks down seeing her mask. " you....your red cat?!? You lied to me! " Sebastian yells. " se Sebastian l let me explain! " she says. " explain what?! That you betrayed me! You betrayed everyone! how could you! " Sebastian yells. " I only became a hero so I could help people and get you back to yourself! " she says. Sebastian glares at her " just shut up! You know hero's are illegal now! And furthermore I'm fine! I can take care of myself! " he says. Grell looks at him " Sebastian please, just listen to me..I I didn't want to hurt you and I didn't want you to end up getting killed....I love you I always did and I always will " she says. " well I don't love you.....not anymore " he says. Grell looks at him in shock " Sebastian please " she says. " take her away " he says to the others. " w wait! Sebastian I'm pregnant...I wanted to tell you...." Sebastian glares at her " I hope that thing dies before it's even born oh and that reminds me it is your fault that Lilith died and it's your fault that I loved you and it's your fault for making me trust you in the first place! I wish you just die!! " he yells and goes away. Grell was just left to cry and watch as he left. As her heart breaks into pieces as she's been taken away.

( to be continued)