Waking up

A month later is September and also Liliths birthday

Sebastian and Lilith go to the hospital and check in. Lilith holds her fathers hand as she is wearing a red dress with red shoes and has a black ribbon in her hair and a tiara on her head. Sebastian picks her up and goes to Grells room and sits down setting Lilith down. Lilith looks at her mother who is still unconscious. " daddy will mommy be ok? When will she wake up? " she says. " of course you're mommy will be ok and I don't know when she'll wake up but we'll know soon ok " he says. Lilith nods. Grell was actually awake yesterday. Lilith holds her dragon plushie and goes to her mother and gets on the bed and lays next to her " I love you mommy, please wake up soon " she says. " I'm already awake and I'm so sorry I made you two so worried about me " Grell says. Lilith and Sebastian look at Grell in shock as Lilith just hugs Grell " mommy! " she says. Grell smiles and hugs back sitting up slowly and kissing her head. Sebastian gets up and hugs them both and kisses Grell. Grell kisses back. Sebastian pulls away " we missed you and we're so happy that all 3 of you are ok " he says and puts a hand on grells stomach. Grell smiles and nods " well soon enough I'll be home and you don't have to worry about us ever again " she says. " I know " he says. Lilith smiles and giggles. As the day went on Lilith had a great 4th birthday with her parents for the first time and a few days later Grell came home and took care of Lilith while Sebastian was at work.