Truth - bitter or sweet

Story continues from Arnav sitting in his office confused about what's wrong with him and why all of a sudden everything matters so much to him.

Arnav's thought: why do I care .... if she is pushing me away all the time then why m I wasting my time knowing the truth ... I don't care... it's doesn't matter. Focus on your project and forget about her . Let her deal with this herself .

His inner self is talking to him while his eyes keep moving towards her office looking at her crying figure in front of her dad . He cannot take his eyes off her .. he doesn't realize but his vision is fixed on Khushi unwillingly .

Arnav's thought :what's wrong why is she crying so much ...

On the other hand Khushi looks at Arnav from the other side wanting to disclose the information but thinking how to and if she does what is going to happen .

Sashi: khushi I promise daughter I only did this for your betterment. Arvind uncle was looking for a girl for Arnav before he leaves for studies and I was also looking for someone who would keep you happy. That's when we both decided to get you legally married but we knew if we would have told you both then you would have either denied or even if you would have accepted the proposal then you both won't concentrate on your studies knowing you both are married .  I know it sounds stupid but at that time we did what we thought was right .

Khushi: papa and you did not think once before making my life's decision . You only thought about your betterment not mine . If you would have thought  about mine then atleast you would have told me . You know how I grew up and what values I have about marriage . I always valued my traditions and I would have never went against you . But papa now I don't trust you at all and hearing this from you makes me feel like there is no belonging . No emotions , you are a complete stranger for me right now ... my papa would never do anything like this ... why ??? Why did you not tell me ... why keep me in the dark ... my life has changed over night and I can't seem to gulp this down alone . I'm lost ...

Sashi has no words he knew this day would come but he is not ready to answer any questions from her . He gets up and walks to Khushi who is crying ...Sashi looks back and sees Arnav stare fixed on Khushi .

Sashi: Khushi beta look how concerned he is for you . Do you think I chose the wrong life partner for you, do you think I would push you into something that would be bad for you

Khsuhi: papa I know Arnav , he would be a good life partner but I did not expect this from you . If you choose him for me then atleast you could have done with our approval .

Sashi: whats done is done and now I cant go back and change it but I want you to think about it , the rest is in your hands . If you feel like Arnav is not the one for you then I will talk to Arvind and see what we can do .

Khushi: papa you know very well the way I value my culture and tradition I would never file for divorce . I accept Arnav as my husband but it's a black truth that's haunting me . The darkness that we were kept in Is killing me inside out and what happens when he finds out . My Name My status everything has changed . I'm lost ....I don't know what to do all thanks to you ... I'm leaving to the farm house today and I won't come back until I decide for mylife I need time .... I need my space ... most importantly I need to learn how to trust you again . I'm sorry papa but I hate to say this again but you lost a part of me when you hide the truth from us ...

Sashi: khushi beta don't say that please..

Sashi couldn't stop when Khushi picked up her bag and lashed out of the office followed by her father , followed by Arnav as he was all this time looking at the father daughter ... m he felt a sting in his heart as Khushi ran out and it is killing him to find out why she is behaving this way