Im Always With You

Story continues from Khushi and Arnav romance ... they got together after a long time and he made passionate love to her .

Morning at RM:

Khushi woke up to him cuddling her close .. she admires him while he sleeps.. he wakes up as she tries to get up . His hold on her gets tighter and he pulls her back to his chest .

Arnav: no .. stay ..

He demanded as he sleeps again..she smiled and held him close sleeping on his chest , but he turns her over and sleeps on her chest near her cleavage .

Khushi: i have to go get ready Arnavji...

Arnav: yes but after I'm done sleeping ...so you need to forget about everything and sleep with me.

Khushi: what will everyone think?

Arnav: what .. we are husband and wife Khushi what do you mean by what will everyone think?

Khushi: you won't understand ..

Arnav: I really need to take you away from all this and fast ... my Shona wasn't like this before ....

He teased ..

Khushi: oh really ...

She said hitting him slightly on his arms which are possessively wrapped around her ..

Arnav: I love you baby ..

He said kissing her neck...

Khushi: me too...

Arnav: just me too ...

He pouts ...

Khushi : I love you too Arnav....

She said wrapping her arms around him tightly ...He felt content and closed his eyes...... sleep took over him again ... all he wants is to stay in her arms forever ...Hours later they hear a knock on the door .

Anjali : Chote Chote are you awake ... I need to talk to you ...

Arnav and Khushi both wake up half sleepy...

Arnav gestures her to sleep and he gets up slowly .. but he stops when he feels Khushi hands on his wrist ..He turns around and ask her what with his eyes ..

Khushi: your shirt ..

She said dizzily....

He looks at his chest and smiles ... her love bites are clearly visible on his chest and neck ... Khushi closes her eyes again to sleep as he wears his tshirt real quick before making his way to the door..he only opens the door half way as he knows Khushi is still in her sexy night clothes ...

Anjali: Chote breakfast is ready .. just wanted to call you both down...

Arnav: di we ... I mean we will be down soon please you all go ahead and have breakfast .. we still need to get ready .. I took a day off just for Khushi. I want to spend time with her today , I hope you all understand .

Anjali face instantly changed and Saddened listening to him. Which Arnav saw as well. Maybe she wants to spend time with her brother as well but right now he feels like Khushi deserves more attention from him then anyone. They way he ignored her recently . He needs to make up to her and give her all his time .

Anjali: no problem Chote . We' ll see you around then .

Arnav: yeah di.

She left and he closed the door slowly . He went and sat on the bed. He looked Khushi whose eyes were closed . He kissed her forehead and whispered into her ears .