Do You Love Me

Story continues from Arnav making Khushi ly down on bed and hovering over her to kiss her while she closes her eyes tightly thinking's what's going to happen next.

Actually there is a rewind here fellow readers :

Flashback :

"when Arnav Went close to Khushi while she was still sitting in front of the Mirror he bend over to kiss her forehead with one hand he slide open the drawer which had the note and pen sitting in and grabbed the note which Khushi has written her wish in."

When he walked in the bathroom to change he opened the note and read her wish . She has wished for something beyond his expectation.

She wrote a question in the note .

Khushis note: you are my dream, my wish come true Arnavji but I only have one thing to ask you . DO YOU LOVE ME ARNAVji? If you do then show me tonight how much love you have for me . If you don't then please just don't say anything because you have made this day very beautiful to begin with I couldn't ask for more.

End of note .

Arnavs eyes flooded reading the note . He is beyond happy . His happiness has no end . He doesn't change and walks out towards her . Tonight he will show how much feelings he has for her , his wife his everything .

End of flashback .

He picks her up and walks towards the bed .::She held on tight .

Not even done taking off her jewelry she looked at him confused

Not even done taking off her jewelry she looked at him confused . He took her to bed and made her ly down. He hovered over her about to kiss her . Her breath got stuck in her throat And she closed her eyes .

He moves closer and kisses her eyes lids which she is closing tightly

He moves closer and kisses her eyes lids which she is closing tightly . He comes up and kisses her forehead . He lingers his lips down to her right cheek leaving a soft kiss there and then coming to the left cheek kissing her , he moves down and kisses her chin. He comes up and looks at her lips wanting to capture it and claim it as his but then a question pops up on his head . Is he ready to take this big of a commitment?