Wedding Reception - "A" is back

Story continues from wedding reception day . No work today let's see how this goes ...

All is going good as far as wedding reception, Sashi Gupta is finally out from wheelchair and walks slowly with a nurse by his side all the time, he doesn't want to have a nurse but it's khushis command that he cannot deny, he love Shia daughter a lot ... Nani and bua have been busy making preparations at home together with Payal ... it's almost an hour before the reception ....

Khushi: Payal look at this , do you think I should wear this one or this one ...

She showed her Couple lehenga she has picked from the custome designs that were displayed ...

Arnav: this one..

Came a voice from behind them .. she turned around quickly glancing at designer wear Arnav is holding in his hand ..

Payal couldn't blink it was amazing ..

Payal: omg khushi definitely this one ... this is just
Perfect ...

Arnav brings the Lahenga in the room and places it on the bed . He smiles at her surprised face.

Arnav: you can thank me later ........ in our way ...

He winked at her ... she knows what he means by that ... they kiss or make out when thank you and sorry if involved ...He leaves a blushing khushi behind . By then the makeup artist also walks in to get her ready ...

Payal:ok sweetheart let's get you ready ...

Khushi : ok .. I can't believe he got me this lehenga payal this design was carefully embroidered for display only ..

She said with tears in her eyes ...Payal comes and wipes it off ..

Payal: and he has chosen it for you khushi that shows how much he loves you babe ... now don't cry and let's get you ready ... I can't wait to see you In this .. and look your makeup artist is also waiting ...

Both girls get busy preparing for the night ... after a long time payal and there makeup girl finally head out leaving khushi to to do the final touches .... she looks At herself in the mirror adoring herself , she is too busy that she did not hear the door closed behind her And Arnav stepped inside ...

he closed the distance in between them and holds her shoulder looking at her through the mirror ... he is loving her every inch by staring at her... his eyes are moving on her body like he is kissing her with it . She blushes and stands up facing him but looking down at the floor ...

Arnav leans into her and kisses her forehead ...

Arnav: you are only mine baby .. you look gorgeous....

He states possessively ...

She looks up to him... she could see how serious he was about his statement ..

Khushi: I'm only yours Arnavji .. hamesha ... and you are only mine mr perfect ...

She says looking into his eyes to tell him how serious she is about him as well ..

Arnav: hamesha .....

Khushi: you look hot and sexy too ...

She bit her lower lips saying that ...

There is a RabbaVe eye lock for sometime just staring into each other like there is no tomorrow ... Arnavs eyes travel down to her lips which look inviting to him ... as she has not yet completed her lipstick ...

Arnav: is there a reason why you don't have lipstick on ..??

Khushi nods yes ...

Arnav: let me see is this the reason ...??