Angry ASR Romantic ARNAV

Story continues from Consummation , now
It's time for reception and how will that go well if family has been fallen apart . Will Arshi save the family or will it be like this forever... let's read and see.....

Arnav and khushi room :

Khushi is getting ready and Arnav is sitting in the bed admiring her . Both have already showered and Arnav is all ready waiting for her to get ready so they can both head out to office after such a long time . He did not need his coffee today because the dose of kisses in the morning was enough to get him fully charged and awake .

Arnav: biwi ji how much longer ... you look so pretty already no more come let's go . Whom are you trying to kill . I'm already dead from the looks you have .

He said looking at the news paper trying to avoid eye contact . He knows she is already staring at him with daggers .

Khushi: trying to kill? Making you dead.... whom are you trying to convince here? Yourself or me pati dev .( husband) ?

Arnav: excuse me ......don't call me that ..

He looked at her weird .

Khushi: And you called me biwi ji (wifey) then what ?

He folded the newspaper And left it on the bed getting up. He started walking towards khushi slowly . She looked at him approaching her and tried to ran away .

He caught her hand in time and pulled her towards him. He bend over kissing her shoulder and the junction of her neck . She held on to his shoulders tightly unable to take his proximity. Her eyes closed in response to his touches and She started breathing hard. A soft main left her mouth. As he bites her then kisses her jaw line going the other side . She was lost in him completely but soon she realized what was going on .

Khushi: chodiye na what are you doing ( leave me please what are you doing) ?

Arnav: biwi ho tum Meri , my legally wedded wife . Yahi nahi mein ab aur Sab bhi kuch kar sakta hoon. ( you are my wife , my legally wedded wife .. not only this I can now do much more then this.)

Khushi: I know that very well. Last night was ....

She stopped catching herself admitting to something which is shy to talk about in front of him ...

Arnav: last night what!!?

He tried to make her confess but she looked down blushing still in his hold . He lifted her chin up and kisses her forehead lovingly ....

Arnav: do you remember what I said about us being one in the morning khushi. Don't ever be shy to talk to me openly . I'm your husband and we can talk about anything to each other . I don't care how dirty it is . I want to know everything about you the deepest ,darkest and wildest side of you belongs only to me .

Khushi starts to set his collar smiling . She looks up into his eyes which are speaking love , desire , possessiveness and truth to her . She gets lost in this chocolate brown orbs . He has the strength to make her weak to her knees . A shiver rans down her spine as he moves his hand on her back going down to her waist and one hand resting on her neck...

 A shiver rans down her spine as he moves his hand on her back going down to her waist and one hand resting on her neck