Stronger together

Khushi and Arnav return back from honeymoon after along period of time . During that time shayam tries to locate them but is unsuccessful. Most important part was that now Arnav and Khushis love bond is way STRONGER then ever . They had time to talk and sort out there life while away from all the stress and coming back to RM seemed like no problem because they know they can tackle any problems that comes their way.

When they got to RM it's was late night everyone was asleep by now expect for Nani . They changed and went to Nani's room where she is reading a holy book before bedtime . She sleeps late and they know that. They knock and she stands up happily seeing them . Khushi goes and touches her feet . She quickly brings her up and hugs her tightly . Caressing her hair with love and affection.

Nani: Meri Khushi meri beti agayi tu( my happiness my daughter you came back.)

She said with tear filled eyes due to happiness.

Khushi : I will never go for this long ever Nani . I missed you.

Nani: tere bina ghar bhahot suna suna sa Lagta hai . ( without you the house seems very quite and empty  )

Arnav also touches Nanis feet and she hugs him as well .

Nani: beta Bhahot yaad Ayi aap dono ki . ( son I thought about you both a lot )

Arnav : Hume Bhi( us too)

Nani: you both must be tired . Go sleep I will have Hari Prakash bring something to eat.

Arnav: no Nani we ate before we came home . We are good .

Khushi: ji Nani we just really wanted to see you . We missed you a lot . And always thought about you.

Nani smiled

Nani: I'm very happy that you both got to spend some time together . Now go rest we will talk tomorrow .

Arnav : Nani did anyone ... you know

Nani: yes .. but no one knows where you both went .

Arnav: but they tried to find out ?

Nani: ha ( yes)

Arnav: I knew it .

Nani: bad is always bad and will never win over good. You both go sleep assured . We will all see everyone's reaction tomorrow .

Khushi: Nani ... papa and buaji ?

Khushi asked concerned

Nani: they both are doing very well .

Khushi: thank you .

Nani: I hope to hear good news soon Khushi betiya ?

Khushi blushed

Arnav: we have thought about it Nani but not now after we handle some other business then we will give you plenty good news .

He winks at Khushi and Nani smiles . Khushis cheeks went red hearing his bold words in front of Nani . Nani pulls both their cheeks lovingly .

Nani: I understand take your time . Enjoy your life and be happy.

After alittle more talk with Nani .Arnav and Khushi went back to their room.

Arnav closed the door and drew the curtains . He saw Khushi walking towards the bed and hurried behind her lifting her up in his arms .

Arnav: did you forget our silly rule ..

"Silly rule - is to kiss before bed until one gives out . But it always turns out that no one backs off and this ends up into being a pleasurable intimate moment for them."