bonus 5: drunk

(Jungkook's POV)

Friday 7:12 PM

baby 621: hiii jungkook

me: hey baby

me: what are you up to?

baby 621: i'm going out with some classmates to celebrate finishing undergrad school

me: ah, really?

me: are these classmates of the male or female descent?

baby 621: lol, there are like 4 guys and a girl

me: are you the girl?

baby 621: it's going to be fine!

baby 621: trust me

me: i trust you

me: but remember to call me if you need anything

baby 621: i will, i will

baby 621: okay, i gotta go

baby 621: i love you!!!

me: i love you too baby! be safe!

(His POV)

I'm currently driving down to the place (name) is at after receiving a call from one of the people she was with through her phone about picking her up because she was a little drunk.

Once I was parked, I spotted her outside with who I assume were her classmates. I quickly got out of the car and walked over to them.

"Holy shit, it's true. She really is dating Jungkook from BTS," her classmate said recognizing me once I was close enough to them.

"Ah, hello," I said greeting her classmates before they greeted me back.

"Who are yoouuu?!" my girlfriend said staring at me.

I smiled and walked closer to her as she squinted her eyes to see me.

"Oooh, it's you. Guyyyss this is my, my, my boyfriend Young Cake?" she said getting confused.

I laughed softly and grabbed a hold of her hand.

"Let's get you back home. Thank you for waiting with her until I got here," I said to her classmates before leading her back to my car.

"Noooo, I don't wanna," she said pouting as she pulled back.

I laughed again and quickly picked her up bridal style. I unlocked my car and set her in carefully before buckling her up.

"No! Stopf it! I don't wanna!" she exclaimed as she unbuckled herself.

"Yes baby, keep it on or else," I said to her causing her to pout.

I grinned and shut her door before getting into the driver's seat. I then began driving as she turned to me and started squinting again at me.

"Y-y-you loof, look like Juuunnnggkooook," she said happily swaying a little.

I glanced at her and smiled at her cuteness. I eventually made it to her apartment after a bunch of comments from her about how I look like her boyfriend Jungkook.

I picked her up once again and carried her back into her apartment. I set her down on her couch and took off her shoes. She then started to pull her shirt off.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked stopping her from stripping.

"It's toooooooo hoooot," she said trying to take her shirt off again.