v

sorry for the delayed updates and for this terrible chapter

renjun wasn't at fourth period with made jeno and jaemin worry. it was unsual for the older to miss class. the last they saw of the chinese was in gym. could of something happened? maybe he got sick and went home early. whatever it was, the two korean boys had time to plan something out. they also got time to spend together. it wasn't that bad.

❝it's the third fucking week of school, and they are giving us a research paper already? what is this?❞ jeno bumped his head against the desk, making a loud noise. at this point, there was literally no use in listening to the teacher anymore. jaemin looked over to see a drained jeno. ❝ya! don't bump your head against the desk! you're losing braincells!❞ ❝you're acting like they were useful,❞ the pink haired boy gasped. ❝oh my god, are you actually okay?❞

jeno snorted. ❝i wish.❞ ❝fine, i'll take you out today, got it?❞ the older's head jerked up, giving jaemin his famous eye smile. jaemin leaned and gave a quick peak on jeno's lips.

as the younger male moved away the bell rang. it was lunch. they could go out now or wait. they didn't even know themselves. standing up, jeno wanted to go see if renjun was still at school, but kept quiet. both boys got their things and walked into the cafeteria. standing in line and getting their food, jaemin noticed that a lot of people that were usually running around weren't. did something happen?

as jeno and jaemin sat down the table was awfully quiet. ❝did some dumb kid just jump in front of them or something?❞ ten whispered to yuta. yuta shook his head. ❝um, yuta hyung, did something happen?❞ jeno asked, earning a sad look from his hyung. ten sighed. ❝sicheng and renjun got hurt during gym. yuta hyung isn't allowed to even go see his own boyfriend.❞ the japanese ran a hand threw his hair.

❝i'm pretty sure that renjun broke his arm... and sicheng, god knows what happened to him. ugh, i'm so worried!❞ yuta excused himself from the table and left.

❝wait, what? injunnie broke his arm?❞ jaemin felt his chest tighten. ten nodded and try to stall both korean boys going to the nurse's office. of course, it didn't work. it never works. ❝should we get him food?❞ jaemin nodded and both ran out the school gates. oh, how much they wished they were with renjun in gym. but, no one knows renjun like how jeno and jaemin know him. well, besides chenle.

heading into the chinese's favorite food place, the younger male remembered when all three came on a date, but jeno and renjun didn't know it was a date. god, how dense the two were. but, that's what jaemin loved about the two. how stupid they could be at times.

💗

❝please let us in! look, we brought fucking food for him! just let us in!❞ jeno whined. the nurse wouldn't budge. the food they bought was starting to get cold, and they wanted renjun to have warm food. after five minutes of whining, the nurse gave up and let the two in.

spotting renjun, jaemin shouted out. ❝injunnie, are you okay?❞ renjun looked up from his phone, placing it down. ❝i'm fine. why—are you giving this to me?❞ renjun took the bag in one hand, avoiding his arm. the boy winced in pain. ❝we brought you food. did you... hurt your arm?❞ jeno sat on the bed a little away from the older.

❝i just sprained it. i'm fine though—❞

❝renjun, you need to be careful. do you want us to walk you home?❞

the chinese shook his head. ❝thank you, but, chenle is walking me home.❞ both boys nodded and continued to talk to renjun. a little later, the bell rang, as much as the koreans didn't want to leave an injured renjun, they knew they had to. saying good bye, renjun said something in mandarin, knowing the boys won't understand. ❝you're both on my mind 24/7.❞ ❝what?❞ renjun smiled softly and shook his head. ❝nothing. now, go! i'll be fine. you're wasting your time. chenle will be here shortly. go!❞ the chinese shoved jeno and jaemin away from the bed.

leaving, jaemin giggled. it was so crazy how someone could make you feel as if you were going to have a heart attack from how cute they were. i mean, that was happening every day with the three boys. of course, they were extremely whipped for each other. no one can blame them though. jeno held jaemin's in his and walked out the school.

❝you know i love you, right?❞ jeno looked at the younger. ❝of course i know that. i love you too.❞ jaemin leaned in and met his lips with jeno's. both boys forgot where they were, and got lost in each other's lips. pulling away, jaemin pulled jeno behind him. jeno couldn't believe how amazing his life was. even if all three were not dating, yet, they still stowed their love. but, they all knew that the time would come when they can confess their feelings. just wait a little longer, jeno thought. just a little longer, it sure was a challenge for jeno, jaemin, and renjun.

_tbc_