xx

renjun woke up to feel two warm bodies against him. his heart started to pound he could hear it in his ears. realizing it was jaemin and jeno, renjun smiled. this entire week has been so much. on thursday, the chinese returned to school. on friday, his parents caught him making out with his boyfriends, on saturday, his parents gave both koreans their blessings to date renjun, and today was sunday. renjun felt guilty. he wanted to go on a date with the two boys. was that wrong?

as renjun tried to get out of bed without making noise, in which he failed, jeno opened his eyes. ❝baby... what are you doing?❞ jeno whispered. renjun sat up and faced him. he pouted. ❝i want to go on a date today.❞ the korean smiled. he wondered how the older looked so perfect when he just woke up. ❝well, where do you want to go?❞ renjun sat quietly for about five minutes before breaking the silence. his face lit up. ❝can we go to lotte world? please! i haven't gone there ever!❞ renjun whined.

jaemin turned in his sleep, signaling that he was woken up by renjun's adorable whining. ❝of course, baby. but you have to try to wake nana up,❞ jeno and renjun both knew that jaemin was a deep sleeper. you literally had to pour a huge bucket of cold water to wake him up. the chinese nodded. jeno got out of bed and began to get ready. going to lotte world was convenient for jaemin and jeno. lotte world was a couple blocks away from the jewelry store.

renjun placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead. jaemin opened his eyes and saw the older blush. ❝good morning, angel,❞ pet names. renjun's biggest weakness. the koreans would call renjun anything. the most used nickname was baby and baby boy which sent renjun into cardiac arrest. ❝g-good morning.❞ was all that left renjun's mouth. jaemin giggled. ❝so i heard you want us to have a date at lotte world, right?❞ the chinese nodded. he knew jaemin was awake this entire time. ❝well, jeno and i have a surprise at the end of the day...❞ the boy trailed off as he didn't want to give out what jeno and him planned out for renjun.

❝hurry! get out of bed you lazy ass!❞ renjun called out. jaemin made a face and made himself heavy. renjun was pretty skinny, but he sure as hell was strong. dragging jaemin out of bed, renjun pushed him into the second bathroom in sicheng's room. he wanted to surprise his boyfriends today. he wanted to make it up to them. after all that has gone down, renjun felt as if he needed to re-pay them. he head spun trying to understand how he was dating jeno and jaemin.

❝injun, are you re—❞ jeno saw renjun. he was wearing a collared shirt with a vest, black jeans, and a beret. renjun felt his cheeks burn at the way jeno was staring at him. ❝w-what?❞ ❝you look really cute, that's all.❞ the older rolled his eyes. there were times the koreans can be cheesy at times, and now was one of those times. jeno leaned in to kiss renjun, only to be rejected. ❝ew! i haven't even brushed my teeth,❞ the boy shrugged. ❝and?❞ renjun gagged. ❝that's disgusting.❞ jaemin came out the bathroom with black ripped jeans and a plain white shirt (in which he looked super hot according to both jeno and renjun).

jaemin cooed over how cute both boys were and smothered them with kisses. ❝oh my god you guys are so annoying,❞ renjun complained. everyone knows that's a lie. sure, they got on each other's nerves, but they all loved each other. as renjun made his way to the bathroom, jaemin and jeno headed downstairs. they needed to at least plan out what time they would return from the amusement park only to have time to buy the promise rings. jeno packed snacks just in case they get hungry on way while jaemin pack the necessities.

❝you have the card, right?❞ jaemin whispered. jeno nodded. once the older cake out of the bathroom, the couple got inside the car. jeno drove while jaemin sat in the passenger seat and renjun in the back. renjun slowly started to doze off. the last thing he heard before falling asleep was jaemin asking how much rings were. why are they talking about rings?

💗

after what seemed like six hours of going on rides, the couple's long day at lotte world came to an end. while eating, jeno excused himself for the ❛bathroom❜. but in reality he was going to the jewelry store to buy the rings he and jaemin agreed on buying. it was jaemin's job to distract renjun. ❝did you have fun today?❞ jaemin asked. renjun giggled and smiled. the younger couldn't help but admire how beautiful renjun was.

❝thank you for taking me here. i never knew lotte world was this pretty.❞ the chinese caught jaemin staring and blushed. ❝just like you,❞ jaemin earned a slap on the arm by the other. there were times renjun thought he was dreaming. how did it go from him longing to be with jaemin and jeno to him actually being a part of their relationship?

twenty minutes passed with jaemin and renjun chatting. jaemin was thinking about how long it could take to buy three fucking rings. maybe the line was long? just as jaemin pulled out his phone to call jeno, the boy came. ❝sorry, there was this couple taki—i-i mean the line was super long,❞ jeno caught himself. the older furrowed his eyebrows. jaemin mouthed something to jeno that renjun couldn't understand but shrugged it off.

❝junnie, we need to take you somewhere,❞ the youngest said as he started to lead the shorter out of the amusement park. there was a small park with a dock along cherry blossoms. jeno began to reach inside the bag. as the couple got closer to their destination, jeno blind folded the chinese. ❝w-where are you taking me?❞ renjun felt butterflies in his stomach. jaemin and jeno laughed softly. ❝it's a surprise,❞ jaemin whispered. all three boys finally arrived to the dock at the river and the taller boys took of the blind fold.

renjun opened his eyes to see the cherry blossoms falling one by one. as he turned, he saw jaemin holding a small box with a ring in it. jeno held the older's hand. ❝renjun, i love you so much. i know we had our problems and i wasn't sure what i wanted. but, now i'm a hundred percent i want to spend the rest of my life with you. some people might say i'm too young to be in love, but i'm so in love with you.❞ jeno slowly but the ring on renjun's finger. ❝jeno and i have decided that we want to spend the rest of our lives together with you. we want to grow old together, adopt kids, fuck, even get married. we can leave korea and move to america.❞ renjun bursted out crying.

both boys hugged the weeping chinese. ❝i'm so sorry. i-i know you tell me not to think i ruined your relationship together—i love you both so much,❞ renjun sobbed out. jaemin and jeno smiled. renjun wipes his tears and began to put the two remaining rings on the korean's fingers. ❝i have never thought that i would be with you two and a part of your relationship. thank you for loving me, thank you for being my best friends, thank you for accepting me for who i am. thank you for everything you both have done for me. i love you two so fucking much.❞

the couple kissed one at a time. not only was the older crying, but jaemin and jeno as well. maybe, just maybe, they could finally be happy together. sure, people won't agree with their relationship, but that didn't matter to them. what only mattered is their love for each other. the chinese started to wipe the youngers' tears away. after a while of whispering sweet words and kisses, renjun held both koreans' hands. ❝let's go home,❞ jeno caressed jaemin and renjun's hands. if this was a dream, it sure was one sweet dream.

lee jeno and na jaemin have huang renjun one big heart attack.

_END_