xviii

they what? you're joking, ge.❞ chenle has his jaw to the ground. renjun shook his head. his parents haven't stopped calling him since that day. the calls consist of his mom telling him how she will try to support his relationship with jaemin and jeno. he didn't really know to believe it or not. after all, his mom did lie about loving him. ❝i don't know what to do believe anymore. my dad is just being a dick and telling me it's ten times worse that i'm dating two people,

the younger scrunched his nose. he couldn't believe mr and mrs huang have talked down to their own son for being in a three way relationship. ❝they shouldn't question you though. we all know you love jaemin and jeno ge to death, and they love you too. it's kinda rude that they're doubting that.❞ chenle said while taking a sip of his drink. renjun nodded. he wanted to lash out on his dad so bad. remembering the day he got slapped made him so angry.

he got slapped by his dad just because he didn't bring a girl home. but he wouldn't want to bring anyone home. as much as renjun was confident in his relationship, the chinese also feared his parents taking him away from the two koreans. they would probably force him to marry mingyue. thinking about it just made him so anxious. ❝i was thinking about talking to them about my relationship with jaemin and jeno there... is—that a good idea?❞ the older asked softly.

you could always try. i don't know your parents well so i can't say if it will go well or not. oh my god, jisung is calling me. i have to go. try to talk to nana and jeno ge about it. i hope it goes well! bye!❞ chenle and renjun waved bye. renjun watched chenle walk away and smiled a little. he was grateful to have chenle. sighing, renjun knew he had to talk to his boyfriends about this.

💗

❝i know this is really last minute, but, what do you think of trying to talk to my parents?❞ renjun looked up to meet jaemin and jeno's eyes. he felt so bad. if they are pulled apart, it's renjun's fault. it's renjun's fault for interfering with their relationship. ❝are you sure? i don't mind but are you thinking this on your own?❞ both boys knew that renjun wasn't really the one to think for himself. more for others. they were afraid his parents pressured him into having a talk with them all together.

❝yeah, why wouldn't i think for myself?❞ ❝junnie, i know you don't want your parents to take you away, but they won't.❞ jeno reached for the older's hand and caressed it. jaemin looked into renjun's glassy eyes. ❝i just feel so terrible for interfering with your relationship and i feel like such a burden—❞ ❝huang renjun you are not a burden to us. we love you so much, why do you think we wanted you to join our relationship.❞ the chinese slowly nodded.

but renjun still believed that he ruined their relationship. just like his dad said, loving two people is bad. but he was loved by those two people as well. maybe sometimes you can't question love. the older just wanted that feeling to go away. the feeling of not being wanted. as much he told himself he was wanted by the koreans, he still couldn't believe it. ❝we're fine with talking to your mom and dad. look at us, baby boy,❞

jaemin up his hand under renjun's chin and lifted his head. ❝i know it's hard to get used to this. we're still getting used to it. we love you, you're our entire world. don't be sad injunnie.❞ both koreans showed bright smiles to cheer the older up. the chinese managed to give a sad smile. ❝i love you both too. can i have kisses now?❞ renjun blushed. he was feeling a little better, but for some reason he really needed attention. jaemin and jeno were happy enough to grant that wish to their boyfriend.

[☁️]
i know it's out late. i'm such a mess i can't function right. i'm getting better. tomorrow is a big day and i'm going to miss this book even though it sucks.
*bold is in mandarin*

_tbc_