Sunshine

"So you're the sunshine barista." Yixing kicked him on the shin while Jongdae stares at them with wide eyes, surprise swirling in them.

"Don't mind him—"

"Yixing always talks about you but none of us are allowed to come here." Yifan put his arm around Yixing's shoulder, a teasing smirk directed at the dimpled man's frown.

"Yeah," Luhan nodded in agreement, eyes twinkling in delight. "He's afraid we will steal you away from him." And how come Yixing doesn't think that? Yifan is a tall, charismatic man. The one people gape at when he walks in a mall. Luhan is a flower boy, the gentle yet playful one. And Yixing? He's just him.

"We've heard a lot about you." Yifan leaned in, elbow resting in the counter as Luhan smirked at the blone. Yixing was just trying to pull them away.

"Hey, stop disturbing him! He has to work!"

"Really?" Jongdae's warm orbs went to Yixing, but the latter had his gaze fixated on the window. "Good things I hope."

"Oh, they definietly are. Don't worry." Luhan chuckled then groan when Yixing punch his shoulder, Jongdae smiling at their friendship.

"Whatever, ignore him."

Jongdae didn't do as he said. "What did he say about me?" Yixing learnt that Jongdae liked to tease him as much as his friends' do. Which is a lot.

"I've never heard him sing but I bet he has a beautiful voice."

"His smile was so cute! The curled edges really suits him."

"I had the date of the day I step into that cafe written in my phone."

"I'm sure he has a very well toned body underneath because have you seen his biceps?"

"I think I'm in lo—"

"Alright! That's it!" Yixing walked away while his hands pinching his friends' ears, dragging them away all the while ignoring the whine of protest he got. "Please don't mind them." He said to the blonde barista who was laughing, his eyes brighter than ever.

"I don't think I will, sunshine."

Yixing couldn't help but smile at that.